FINALLY!!

MERCIDES P.O.V

The next day i got my outfit out Pink half shirt,black skinny jeans ,and my pink and balck Jordans, to top my oufit i put on my gold chain,my pearls ,my 6 finger rings and i washed and blowed my hair till it was curly....then i put my pink bow on...When i got to school it was the same old thing but i saw my old friend Neveah Fighting  this thot named Niquale  and my girl had them hands She had her nose leaking  while everbody was surrounding them it contiuned for 5minutes then this one dude broke it up ......wait how could the teachers not see this thats why i hate this dusty school roaches be twerking in the kitchen and everything i wanna trade schools but i dont wanna leave my friends..I walked to first hour waiting for the rest of the class since they was still at lunch...so i got my phone and looked through pictures of me and my ex bestfriend Sadyuh she died at a party we snuck to two years ago..it was all my fault i begged her to go...

       FLASH BACK OF TWO YEARS AGO.........

Come on Sadyuh pleassee

OK Cades(what she calls me)

when we got there it was going fine but then shots started ringing by V.I.P area so i ran to the bathroom thinking Sadyuh was already safe ...after the shots were fired i waited about 10 minutes to go check there was bloody bodies all over the floor but my mind was on Sadyuh..i looked over by the corner and she was under the table bleeding so i ran to her side ...she was already gone

FLASHBACK OVER...

I snapped back to reality when the class flooded in, Antonio sat by me and Q sat on my other side.....i  was zoned out the rest of the class most of the stuff she(Mrs.Franchize) teaches i already know..

     SKIPS AHEAD TO LUNCH......

i was sitting down minding my own buisness when i got a text from Antonio

PHONE CONVO

ANTONIO:MERCIDES......

ME:YES

ANTONIO:UMMM...DID YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR ANSWER

ME:....YES

ANTONIO:AND IT IS......

ME:YES

ANTONIO:OKKKKKK

At first i didnt think he was excited then i heard somebody saying yes over and over again then  i looked up and saw Antonio jumping up and down like little girl........what kind of crack has he took lately he ran up and picked me up and started twirling me and the air then we kissed....i looked around to see everyone staring like dannngg is my face falling off my neck or something

     SKIPS THE REST OF THE DAY......

After school i got in the shower changed into some black sweats and a white T with my fuzzy socks on i went to the kitchen to eat then i went to got feed lady....i decided to walk lady, i went to go put on my uggs and i grabbed my hoody its was getting dark outside but oh welll.....i was jogging the park track listening to music in my headphones while walking lady when i bumped into someone i said sorry.. Cades!! the person yellled i looked up and i couldn't beleive what i was seeing it was....Sadyuh... Sadyuh?? i asked yup its me she answered ...i thought you were dead....see what had happened was........

    SADYUH P.O.V

Hi yall my name is Sadyuh Shore but you can call me Sady for short...im team peanut butter, im short about 5'2 and im thick in all the right spots i have Grey eyes but they turn,hazel when i cry and black when im mad cause im cool like that..umm and thats it ohhh yeah and im supposed to be dead... so are you gonna tell me what happened my Bestfriend Cades asked..UMMMM ok so i was in a coma when you guys thought i was dead the guy that shot up the place was my crazy ex Daneil hes not even my ex i went out with him for 2 days at tops cause he was so cra cra girlll.....but anyways he paid the docter money to tell you guys i was dead..he took me to his house for like 2 years but i ranaway 2 weeks ago scared to come home beacuse i didnt know what you  guys would think..im just glad your back she said almost bout to cry ..come on boo dont cry i said hugging her noww come i wanna see my fam..SKIPS THE CAR RIDE TO MERCIDES HOUSE....

I can't tell how scared i was when i walked in Cades house, Jaylyn was stiiting on the couch when i walked in he didn't know me and Cades was standing behind him {And he supposed to be a Thug} BROTHER? He turned around and looked at me for a minute Sadyuh he asked ..Yea i said ..he sreamed like a little girl and ran up and hugged me..Wait..I thought you were dead Jaylyn said I told him what happened First his facial expression was angry but then he started to smile We got a lot of catching up to do he said I just laughed OK let's go to see the FAM He made a call telling everybody it was an emergency and they was to meet at his at house immediately.
  MERCIDES P.O.V
I pulled Sadyuh up stairs for her to  wash herself up and I let her wear my outfit which was Red Leather Joggers with a Red Cheifs Hoodie..I waited in the living room then my Mom ,Sadyuh Mom, Grandma and Grandpa came They was all looking worried I don't why but I found it funny I seem to find everything thing funny but anyways Sadyuh came down the stairs causing everyone to stair Sadyuh They was just staring and Sadyuh mom busted out crying saying I see her..I know I see her over and again , Sadyuh Came downstairs and hugged her mom ...This was such a sad moment everybody grouped Hug They wanted some explaining so everybody sat down and Sadyuh told her Story ..They loomed shocked and Sadyuh my mama busted out crying but this time of tears of Joy..We caught for at least 2 hours then my  mama had to make a anoucment .My mama cleared her throat and said she had a job down in Atlanta and she would be gone for 1 month everyone was OK with her choice so everyone went home everything back to NORMAL