01

"I have to tell you a secret.." hyunjin tells to changbin, the older boy listens carefully as he eats. "so..for the past few days I've seen this boy sitting in the library and—"

"you're interested in him?" changbin questions, hyunjin nods from his response. "this isn't a cliché movie you're living in, watch him have an ass personality."

"with his cute cheeks and smile. I don't think so. I've heard him giggle before and he isn't the spawn of satan like you." hyunjin sasses back, but changbin just rolls his eyes by the comment.

"what's his name?" changbin then asks.

hyunjin stares at him with a blank expression. "w—what?"

"I don't think his name is 'w—what'" changbin mocks, "you don't know his name? are you being deadass?"

"he's always reading! I cant interrupt him, that's so disrespectful!"

"then when he's done with a book and is about to find a new one. catch up to him and shoot your shot. or put your number on the table he's sitting at."

"but what if I want to be direct?"

"sorry tiger, I only know indirect because I'm hot and mysterious." changbin tells, patting hyunjin's back. but all the younger does is give out an annoyed groan. "what time is he usually there?"

"like now."

"during lunch?!" changbin's surprised tone startled hyunjin. "wow, do you like a bookworm?"

"prince hyunjin falls in love with bookworm cutie, a fairy tale indeed."

changbin shakes his head, "ugly beast headass hyunjin falls in love with belle imposter from the library."

"you want to fight shortie?" hyunjin threatens.

"I might be short but I'm closer to the ground meaning I'm also closer to satan. I can call my broski up right now."

hyunjin closes his mouth, he didn't even want to reply to changbin's stupid comment. "whatever, I'm going to the library. wish me luck."

"he'll kick your ass cause you're not an interesting book!"

"changbin shut up!"