11

"now that's some character development." as hyunjin ruffles seungmin's hair. he had the urge to give him a forehead kiss, yet restrained himself due to it being too soon. "you really mean it?"

"stupid don't make me repeat myself.." seungmin mumbles with his cheeks puffed up.

"alright, alright I won't." hyunjin smiles at him warmly, "but hey—" he then taps his cheek as he grins ear to ear, "again please."

"no!" as seungmin shakes his head, his face red by the boy's words. "don't say those things!"

"why?"

"I—I don't know! just don't!" seungmin crosses his arms, he taps his foot on the pavement impatiently waiting for the specific words to come out of hyunjin's mouth. "so...aren't you gonna..say it?"

"say what?"

seungmin growls, "I don't know! use your brain!"

hyunjin stares at the boy, his red cheeks and pursed lips made him look like an irritated child. scratching his head, hoping a light bulb would come alive, his eyes widen. "you want me to—?"

"I don't know just say it and maybe I'll answer!"

hyunjin chuckles because of the whiny boy, "seungmin, can you please be mine?"

seungmin squeaks and covers his face, "I didn't think you'd ask me like that! I thought it would be a simple would you like to be my boyfriend?! god...you're so stupid!"

"what!" as hyunjin laughs, he didn't understand the boy one bit. "I did ask you though. are you gonna give me an answer or?"

seungmin lightly punches him, "of course I'll be yours idiot.."

hyunjin decides to take this chance and removes some hair that covers seungmin's forehead. pushing it back, he kisses him gently. "imposter belle and ugly beast headass finally received their happy ending."

"compare me to belle once more and I'll chop your dick off hwang."

"no kisses for you then."

"wait no! I'm just kidding! hyunjin!"

END
ATTENTION

I did say this was a short story,,
so here it is. I might make a bonus chapter
for this book cause it's quite cute with seungmin
being all >:( and hyunjin all <3

but anyways, thank you so much for reading and I hope to see you in another works of
mine!! i appreciate you guys so much and I hope you all know that (:❤️ don't be mean to your crushes !
unless you want to ,, but yeeet !

end ;
FEBRUARY 17, 2019