08

after class, it's lunch. seungmin drags hyunjin out of the classroom quicky, into the hallway he throws him towards a row of lockers. hyunjin slightly catches himself but still hits the metal hardly, "ow! what the hell!"

"w—what do you mean minho hyung was lying!" seungmin spits fire when he speaks, hyunjin notices how red his cheeks were. how he rubbed his hands together waiting for an answer.

"I was just-"

"no you need to tell me now!" as seungmin uses his fist to hit his other hand. "you need to tell me his exact words and I will literally tell you if they're true or not!"

"that you're actually a puppy boy and likes it when people play with your hair?"

"of course I like it when people play with my hair! but I don't like you! it's a lie that if I have a crush with someone I'm literally the devil but- wait what?" seungmin starts to ramble yet stops after reprogramming himself. "did you just?"

"that's what he told me. I was just messing with you baby." as hyunjin smirks, "what were you saying, you like it when people play with your hair and you're rude to those you like?" hyunjin then slowly intertwine their hands.

seungmin shakes his head, "that statement is only partially true!"

"come on seungmin, are you really telling me the truth?"

"what truth hwang!" seungmin groans, "just because you're literally boyfriend material doesn't mean I want you! this is literally so cliché! what's so good about me! I don't understand your interest in me at all!" the younger boy lets out another wine and slightly jumps up then down. "I can't date someone like you! I mean I can but god I'm really stubborn to where this is just me exposing myself, you're too hot for me!"

hyunjin blankly stares at the boy and finallly bursts into laughter. "I'm too hot for you?"

seungmin softly punches him, "forget everything I said, I'm going to the library.."

as seungmin is about to leave, hyunjin grabs his hand, giving him a light smile. "without me?"

"you don't know how to respect the books."

hyunjin shrugs, "I might not know how to respect the books, but I'll definitely respect you."