04

"why are you calling me those names hyung?" seungmin questions with a whine, minho has his arms around seungmin's waist.

"because it's cute? can I not?"

"we're not even dating." seungmin tells, minho just flashes him a smile. "what's with that smile? what are you up to?"

"I've heard some things from a little birdie." minho admits, he takes away his hand from seungmin's waist. "I heard a boy named hyunjin confronted you in the library the other day."

"okay..and your point is?" seungmin questions, crossing his arms with sass. "who told you that? I swear to god if it's—"

"jisung told me."

"I'll tear that squirrel up!"

"hey!" minho then lightly hits the boy, "no killing the boy! we haven't gone on our first date yet!"

"you guys aren't even dating?"

"not yet." as minho winks to him, seungmin gags. "but I also heard from him that you turned him down quite harshly."

"just get to the point lee."

"and whenever you do that. it means you like the person. you're stubborn and aggressive when it comes to your crushes." minho giggles. seungmin's eyes widen, he puffs his cheeks up and shakes his head. denying the boy's words. "oh come on! you're turning red. you can't possibly say that's not the truth!"

"I—It isn't!"

"you're stuttering now!" as minho points out, "come on. give him a chance, stop being so stubborn and score one with the hottie!"

"how do you even know hyunjin?" seungmin questions, curious of what was running through the boy's mind.

"he's in dance with me. and jisung has world studies with him. supposedly~ he's been questioning some people about you. aka describing you to where writers are quaking."

"now that's a lie."

"I'm no liar."

"but you are a fucking hoe." seungmin then starts to walk away, minho's jaw dropping. he shouts an offended 'hey' to the boy.

"you're so mean! no wonder why jisung calls you seungmean!" he shouts towards the boy who's almost near to the end of the hall.

"whatever! suck jisung's one inch dick you hoe!"