•Fantasies•

Be warned {SMUT BELOW}

"Once upon a time there was a lamb and a wolf. They were best friends till one day the country they lived in ran out of food. The lamb offered himself knowing that he was meant to be eaten anyways. So the wolf ate him with tears running down his face but always knowing he would have a part of his bestfriend with him forever." I finished the story and looked up to see the look on my little brothers face. He looked sad and childlike.

"Sis, did the lamb really have to die?" He says.

"Yes Byung-woo. He knew what he was giving up. Sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the people we love to make sure they live a long and healthy life." I say regretfully.

Later in the day....

I sigh as I walk into the small cave my friends and I found on the outskirts of Seoul. It wasn't that bad. We had done stuff to it here and there. All 3 of my friends were there.

"Hey what's up guys." I say hopping on one of the small couches we had.

"Something big y/n. So my brother is having one of those parties and a lot of his hot friends are going to be invited so I thought we might just drop by or something." She says with hesitation.

I stare at her blankly knowing what will happen if we do go. But eh what the heck, might as well live while I'm young.

"Heck yea we should go. Booze, drugs and sex. I'm all for it honestly." I say cheerfully. We all give each other high fives and head over to jisungs house to get ready.

"Hey y/n? Come look at this dress." Jisung says.
I come over to where she is and take a look at this tight low cut black dress. It has slits in the back that stop just at the top of my butt. I could see myself in that dress. Showing off my curves and my breast that were the biggest among my friends. Damn, the guys I would get with this thing. I can't wait honestly.

"Hey guys let me try this on and see how it looks." I say with excitement and they look at me with the same emotion.

I go into the bathroom and strip off my clothes and maneuver into the dress that fits tightly. Once I get it on and everything situated, I look at myself and I see a completely different person. I see a young but sexy woman that catches the guys and girls attention. My curves show in just the right places and I can just imagine a guys hands on my hips. His swaying with mine and then we go into a guest room and he slowly unzips my dress, his finger tracing every inch of my skin as he does so. He kisses my shoulder and slides the rest of my dress off so I'm just left in my black thong. He rubs his hard on into the small of my back and I know he wants me just as much as I want him. He spins me around roughly and grabs my neck.

"How much do you want daddy to fuck you?" He whispers in my ear. I feel his breathe on my ear and it makes me shiver in excitement.

"Daddy I want you in my mouth and inside me. Your dick filling every inch of my wet sweet pussy." I say in a lust filled voice.

He throws me into the bed and strips himself down to his boxers. He sucks my neck hard enough to see purple on the skin and makes marks down to my stomach. Sucking my hard nipples to the point that it hurts. But strangely I like the pain.

He slowly takes off my thong and throws them across the room. I feel this hard sucking on my clit and I arch my back in pleasure, wanting more. He sticks two fingers inside my hot cavern and starts thrusting in and out. He then bits my thighs and climbs back up to me and starts kissing me passionately. I can taste myself on his tough and it kinda disturbs me but I ignore that and think of only him. He takes off his boxers and I look down and see this huge cock that I so want in me at the moment. I grab his neck and whisper in his ear "Fuck me now, Daddy."

Next thing I know he thrusts so hard into me I have to hold the bed post. He grabs my leg and puts it on his shoulder to go deeper. He lightly grabs my neck and starts choking me. I scratch my nails hard down his back and he bites my neck and we're both close to climax and then he—

"Hey y/n, you almost done in there." Jisung says. Interrupting my fantasy I was having.

I feel the wetness in my thong and can't wait for tonight. This is going to be the best night. I just have this feeling that I'm going to meet someone that's going to change me in ways that I've never known.

"Yea I'm done." I open the door and jisungs mouth drops to the floor. She had a look of aw on her face. She keeps gapping open her mouth.

Finally she says something, "That dress was made for you, y/n. You have to wear it tonight. Do you know how many guys you'll get?!?! Or girls because heck in this society today who knows peoples preferences? But eh you look sexy as hell in that. If I wear a dude I'd smash. Cause let's be honest your look'in like a whole snack right now." She looks me up and down again.

"Shut up. Your embarrassing me." I look Down at my feet with my face blushing.

"Whatever, y/n." Jisung says while laughing and pulling me out to our friends.

I can't wait for tonight. The night I won't forget.

Jungkooks Pov.

I look at the clock and it says 3pm. Well darn I slept way to late. Again. But oh well. What the hell am I doing today anyways. I get up and make some eggs and some toast. Yes I have realized it is not morning anymore.

When the food is done I sit in front of my tv and watch some old dvds I have bc I can't afford that WiFi and cable crap. Only thing I have is a small iPhone handed down from a friend. Once I'm done I put my dishes in the sink with the other ones. Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I see it's my buddy from America, Zach. I answer and immediately regret doing so.

"Hey buddy. You up for a party. It has women, drinks, and drugs. All the things you love and plus there's a gig going on there and they need a singer. You up for it?" He says with hesitation.

I think on it for a few seconds. Do I really need the money? I think. Yes I really do need this money.

"Yea I'll do it but how much is it exactly." I question him.

"Umm it's about $800-1000 dollars. These people are loaded ok."

"Damn that's a shit load. But yea I'll be there just text an address and time."

"Ok see ya buddy." He ends the call.

I might regret this but right now I just need the money and I think I'm going through withdraws because I haven't had my fix in about a week. I'm getting cold and my muscles keep cramping.
I think back on that girl wondering if she's gonna be there. I sure hope so because the things that I would do to her she can't even imagine.

I start to picture a fantasy of meeting her at the party and talking her into following me into some random ass room. I'd slam her against the wall and wrap her legs around my waist. Then burrowing my face into her neck inhaling her womanly scent. I'd throw her on the bed and grab the string that was on the floor. I'd tie her wrist to the bed post and tease her by grabbing her breast roughly. She has a dress on and I untie it slowly and start taking it off. She just has these barely there panties on and I rip them off. I slap her thighs and see the lust in her eyes from doing so. She whimpers and it turns me on even more. I look through the room for something and I find a blindfold. She sees me coming towards her with it and she moans knowing what's coming. I blindfold her and start to whisper "I'm going to make you feel things you've never felt before and make you wish you had stayed at home little girl. From here on out you either call me Daddy or sir. You hear me precious dirty girl."

Her sweet little whimpers become louder "Yes sir. Please. I want to feel you inside me now!" She says with urgency.

I slap her clit hard and she arches her back "Don't talk to me that way you dirty slut."

She moans softly. "Oh do you want me to call you dirty slut and a whore sweet girl? Huh?"

"Yes Daddy. I deserve to be punished."

Hmm then that's exactly what you'll get my sweet dirty slut.