•Scared•

I fell asleep last night. Exhausted from crying so much. I don't want to go home, but eventually you have to face reality.

My father used to smack my mother around, but then they got therapy. Of course my parents didn't tell the therapist about the abuse, but instead talked about my little brother, Byung-woo and I. I don't know what was said during their session, but it seemed to help them. Well, until yesterday.

I shouldn't be surprised. I mean honestly once you do someone for so long, once you quit it, it's bound to come back. It's like an addiction. Once you have a taste, you can't stop. You have to keep tasting it even though you know it's toxic and shouldn't be done.

I get up and head to the window. As I am gazing outside, I spot one of my friends, Jhope. Wait why is he heading inside this apartment building. Well maybe he moved and just didn't tell me. I head to go into the living room and see Jungkook nowhere to be found.

I knew he would leave. I sigh in disappointment and head to the fridge, I'm about to open it when I hear a knock on the door. Damn it, it's only 9am.

I go to open it up and surprise, surprise. It's mother fucking, Jhope. My eyes widen and my breathe catch's. He looks up and sees me and he squints his eyes. Probably making sure he isn't seeing things.

"Y/n, is that you?" He questions me.

"No shit, you dumbasss. What are you doing here anyways?"

"Well I'm kinda friends with Jungkook. We share a mutual benefit. But anyways how are you and if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

Should I tell him what's going on or just lie? I'm just going to make up some sort of excuse. "Well see the thing is. Umm Jungkook is my cousin. On my mothers side of the family." I try to sound convincing even though I'm cringing on the inside.

His eyes widen to the point I think there gonna pop out of his head. His mouth is agape and he's not saying anything.

"Are you ok, Jhope? Do you need a glass of water or something?"

"Oh no don't worry about it. I'm just surprised. That's all." He gasps out. "Well it was nice seeing you, y/n. Hope to see ya around."

"Wait, where—." But he turns around and runs out the door before I can even get any words out. I wonder what his problem is.

I go over into the living room and see this small but breathtakingly beautiful painting. I wonder why I didn't see it earlier. It has a woman and a little boy. The woman is holding the little boys hand and their walking towards this big White House with picket fences and a porch swing. I wonder if this was Jungkook when he was a kid.

I sit on the couch and ponder this newfound information and quickly, I begin to fade into the darkness called sleep.

Jungkooks Pov.

I left early in the morning to get my guitar strings fixed. I broke one of them at the party where I met y/n. My guitar strings are rare to find because I got it from my father many years ago.

Once I'm done getting them fixed, I head to the store to get some eggs and bread so that I can make y/n breakfast and send her on her way. I don't want our last meeting to be a bad one. With that in mind, I head home.

Y/n's Pov.

I wake from hearing the door slam and see Jungkook carrying a couple grocery bags. He puts them on the counter and pulls out some juice, eggs and bread. I look over at the clock and it says 12:36pm.

Wow. I slept a good 2 and a half hours. I have this huge headache though.

"Hey, Jungkook if you wouldn't mind me asking, can I have some ibuprofen?" I ask this with uncertainty because I'm not sure how he's going to respond.

"Umm yea. It's in the cabinet above the stove."

"Thank you."

I go out to get it and open the cabinet. I try and reach for the pills and next thing I know. I'm slipping and Jungkook has ahold of my waist, preventing me from falling to the floor we stay like that for what feels like hours till he slowly lifts me up, but doesn't let go of my waist.

"Well, all the things I could do to you in this position." He whispers in my ear like a long lost lover. Giving me shivers from his breath passing against my ear.

I gulp nervously and look him in the eyes. "Then why don't we try those things, Jungkook?" I whisper in his ear. Two can play at this game.

Next thing I know, he has lifted me up and slammed me down onto the counter. He swipes his thumb over my bottom lip until he replaces it with his teeth. He bites my bottom lip while also having his hand travel up my shirt, until he finally puts his lips against mine.

His lips are soft, like a silk blanket. His mouth taste of chocolate and mint. Our tongues intertwined and his hand tangled in my hair.

I look at him and register what's going on. I push him away and run out the door. I don't stop running till I hit a local coffee shop. What the hell was I thinking? I can't have sex with him. I think this man is changing me. And no matter how hard I think about it, everything about this situation terrifies me. Just a couple days ago I wanted to sleep with just about everyone and now I just want to be left alone in that category. How did this man manage to change me so fast? What is it about him that's so different?

^Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be a lot longer;)