chapter 10

Sorry for the long hiatus my babybuns :( 💜💜  potato nim is back.

Happy new year my little dumplings💜💜💜 🎊🎉💝

____________________________________

Jungkook groaned as he swifted on his back while the blinding sunlight hit his face in the early morning.

He rubbed his eyes in annoyance and sat up dizzily with a hardcore headache pounding him. "What the hell..." he mummured and looked around the unfamiliar room in confusion.

"Hey kookie. You're awake.." a deep voice spoke beside him and he turned to look at a messy looking taehyung also sitting up the bed.

Before jungkook could question the situation, a series of memories flooded across his mind and he froze.

Oh god... he slowly remembered everything. Him going to yoongi's party, meeting up with taehyung, them talking and drinking then kissing, then making out. And everything was blank after that.

Jungkook felt his stomach dropping as he gulped at the memory. He really hoped it didn't go further then that and thats when he looked down at himself. Oof thank god! Fully clothed.

He flinched when a face nuzzled into his neck affectionately and tilted his head to look at taehyung smiling dreamily.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" Taehyung asked huskily with a charming smile on his flawless face and jungkook flickered his eyes nervously.

"T-tae..." he started but the other cut him off to continue what he had to say.

"I am glad it happened." Taehyung said clearly, almost as if he meant it by heart.

Jungkook froze at his words and stared at him with wide eyes. He couldn't read the loving, fond gaze in the blond haired male's eyes.

"W-what?...." he breathed out heavily and looked up at other who was kneeling infront of him with a gleeful smile.

"I like you Jungkook." Taehyung said firmly, while blinking rapidly in anxiety. He held the brunet's hand gently and gained more confidence. "I've liked you for a long time- hell i could even say love but i don't want to move fast and scare you. I am really really attached to you and your beautiful smile. You make me feel all giddy and wavery with your sweet voice and those big starry doe eyes- i really l-love everything about you kook. I really want to hold you in my arms and never let go." Taehyung stopped rambling to catch his breath and chuckled at his own antics.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook looked absolutely stunned and breathless at the blond haired male who was looking at him with glittery hopeful eyes.

He felt bile rise up his throat as he tried to speak cautiously. "Yesterday was a m-mistake Taehyung..." he muttered lowly with fear filled eyes and already felt like pure shit when the smile on taehyung's face faded.

"I was d-drunk and i am so sorry! Y-you're a really good friend to me and i ruined it. I-i didn't know you felt like that toward m-me and i...i am sorry i don't feel the same." Jungkook was out of words and taehyung dropped his hand and stood up in confusion and hurt. Jungkook followed his action.

"Tae please don't get mad! L-lets be good friends pleaseee." Jungkook pleaded and tried to touch taehyung's shoulder but he mived away.

"Friends? Friends don't kiss jungkook. Friends don't make out! Friends don't flirt with each other." He raised his voice, feeling his ugly sensation building up in his chest. Felt like anger and heartbreak all at once.

"Tae i really thought we were good friends-

"Y-you acted like you liked me back too jungkook! You kissed my cheek a-and smiled at me all coyly and blushed towards me- and i don't think i could be more obvious then i already am jungkook! If everyone could see it! If everyone could see that i liked you then why not you?! Why can't you?!" Taehyung was fuming now because the younger's reason sounded utterly ridiculous.

"Maybe because i've never felt it!! Taehyung i have never felt love towards anyone nor has anyone showed on me either- i don't even fucking know what love is then how do you think i will be ready to commit into a relationship?!" Jungkook exclaimed while stepping back then realised that he was shouting.

He gently took taehyung's hand and looked at him pleadingly. "Listen tae i am sorry for hurting you but please let me explain what happening with me-

Taehyung harshly yanked his hand out of jungkook's hold with a grim look. "I don't want to talk to you right now." He gritted out and walked out of the them before jungkook could stop him.

He stomped down the stairs and could hear jungkook's shouts for him to stop and ignored it while walking out of yoongi's house.

When jungkook ran down the stairs calling taehyung's name, the blond haired male was already gone.

"What the hell happened?" A confused yoongi asked as he stood in the middle of the living room with jimin who looked extremely concerned and worried for his bestfriend.

Jungkook looked down glumly, his lips trembling while tears formed in his eyes.

What was this painful feeling when taehyung left?.....

____________________________________

Short chap but i will update soon :)

The cutest family ever💜