chapter 11

Jungkook sighed, leaning his head against the car window tiredly.

The dark circles under his eyes and gloomy aura surrounding him was more then obvious to anyone.

He rubbed his sweaty palms on the uniform pants and took a heavy breath. He had to talk to taehyung.

He needed to talk and figure out the problem because losing a person like taehyung wasn't something he was fond of.

Taehyung gave him so much of happiness and gleeful memories but in the end jungkook felt like drowning in guilty when he hurt the latter yesterday.

It'll be fine though. He will figure it out and solve it. Taehyung won't be as mad as yesterday ofcourse. He hoped.

"We have arrived sir." The driver's voice broke him out of his trance and he thanked the older before getting out of the car.

School looked the same as usual. All the jocks being loud af and girls babbling about whatever they did the day before.

The first person he saw was taehyung as he entered the corridor and the said blond haired male also stared back at him after noticing him.

Before he could approach, taehyung walked away with a emotionless look which kind of seemed cold and jungkook felt his stomach twisting at that because he was used to seeing taehyung with his famous boxy smile most of the time.

He sighed and walked to his class. This day wasn't getting any better.

So seemingly luck had left his side when taehyung ignored him also for half of the day whenever he tried to approach him.

Jungkook finally caught him walking alone at lunch break, probably heading off to jimin's class or something.

"Taehyung!" He called out and blocked the blond's path with a stern look.

"Ignoring me isn't gonna help anyone okay. Lets talk please." He said softly and tried to grab the other's hand but taehyung moved away.

"Talk about what? About you wanting us to be friends again?! But i don't do that shit jungkook." He snapped and jungkook flinched while stepping back a bit. His loud deep voice gained a bit of attention from the students passing by who were just so nosy.

"I am not the type of person you are looking for. Find someone else for your own pleasure. For being friends with benefits of whatever bullshit it is." He spat bitterly and froze at his own words.

Jungkook now stared at him with wide eyes, shock and hurt glistening in them.

"What did you just say?" He ushered lowly and taehyung looked at him wearily.

"Oh so thats how it is now huh......" jungkook scoffed in disbelief and let out raged breath as he clenched his fists. "Glad to know how you thought of me taehyung." He gritted out somberly.

"You all are fucking saints and judging others to be a whore?!" He snarled at the blond haired male who now stared at him in remorse.

"I fucking respected you taehyung and i thought you were the same to me. But i guess not. What rights do you have to get angry if i reject you huh?! Do i not have a say in this?! Is this only about you?" Jungkook jabbed his finger on taehyung's chest and the taller fish mouthed, looking guilty and disappointed at himself.