chapter 12

Me coming to wattpad to update, knowing that my books are floping anyways.

_________________________________

Taehyung let out a deep breath, awaiting for yoongi's rage or bitter scolding but the older only sighed.

"I can't be totally mad at you taehyung. But you made some mistakes too." Yoongi muttered lowly and taehyung looked at him with wide eyes.

"Jungkook...... i know you have feelings for him and it's gonna be hard for you to get him to commit just like you. We all have different backgrounds tae. You are a sweet extrovert kid who is happy with everyone and anyone. Willing to care for others and love them. It was the way you had grown up. You are just like your parents." Yoongi sat down on the bench next to the blond haired male.

"But do know that jungkook is not like you. I don't have the rights to expose his story nor am i saying that he didn't hurt you. But you need to understand him. All i can say is he's gone through some shit in his past. I was his first friend some time ago and i could see the salient pain he carried in those big eyes of his. I don't want to see either of you getting hurt." Yoongi turned to face him properly.

"I was wondering if someone will ever get him out of that dark hole and bring him to the bright side. I could only do little for him. And when i saw you and jungkook together, i saw him laughing out loud. I saw him oozing with happiness and bursting into cheery laughter. You are special to him tae. I needed you to know that."

Yoongi's face softened when he saw the younger's eyes glazing with tears but he quickly wiped it.

"I-i was such a jerk to him hyung. I didn't mean it. I c-can't believe i said those horrifying things to him. I-i was just insecure. It wasn't his fault. I- "

"Don't blame yourself. It ain't gonna help. Its not totally your fault and just talk it out. I am pretty sure he will forgive you. But i have a favor to ask taehyung." Yoongi's face had turned serious now and taehyung looked up at him in curiosity.

"W-what?"

"I want you to be the one. I want you to be Jungkook's light. Can you do that? Can you be his strength and lend him your shoulder? Can you?" Yoongi's tone was stern and taehyung's gaze was unwavering.

Taehyung had always wanted to give all the happiness in the world to his loved one Jungkook. Who was he to say no?

♤♡♢♤♡♢♤♡♢♤♡♢♤♡♢♤

Talking to taehyung like that was the second biggest thing jungkook ever regretted after the incidence of him coming out to his family.

Why did it hurt so much? Why did taehyung's words hurt him so much? Moreover why did his own words at taehyung killed him?

Taehyung practically looked at him as a whore and Jungkook wanted to scream out loud to the world. But he wasn't surprised anymore when his own mother names him that.

Why does all his loved ones stray further away from him? If jungkook had kept his mouth shut that day, his parents wouldn't have hated him for being gay. He would gotten atleast a tiny bit of his mother's love maybe.

Jungkook had always wanted it. Craved for it. Craved for the feeling of his mother's touch. He wanted her to love him lile every mother was portrayed to do so.

Wanted her to be there for him. Wanted to feel her hand through his hair in assurance. Wanted to hear her praise him and let him know that she is proud. Wanted to show her hos singing skill. Wanted her to come and hug him tight when he fell heavily sick with severe stomach pain 3 years ago.

How does it feel to be loved? When taehyung said he loved him, what did he mean? Why did he love jungkook? What was there... how does love feel like?

Jungkook had wondered for years. But he felt happiness when he was with taehyung. Taehyung gave him so much and in return he asked for jungkook's love. That one thing jungkook was incapable of.

Will taehyung leave him? Will he be alone again? Jungkook curled himself into the large bed which felt empty with no warmth.

He felt cold and lonely but he was used to it. It wasn't anything new.

Jungkook was losing everything in life and in less time he will lose himself.

"How dark..." he thought with his eyes closed as tears streamed down his face.

He clutched onto the soft fabric which oddly rough in his hand. Felt like it was gonna cut his skin or burn it.

Jungkook's thought were so loudly in thundering in his head that he didn't even hear the windows being opened ever go gently and the gush of wind rushing inside together with footsteps and moonlight.

He froze when a hand landed dove-like and ran through his soft brown hair.

He squinted his swollen red eyes to meet a familiar pair of hazel ones which glistened like the moon outside.

"T-taehyung...?" He gasped lowly, staring starstruck at the other smiling softly at him.

He felt the blond haired male moving closer and flinched back a bit but taehyung held him soothingly with his big hands which felt warm and comforting.

"I am sorry i am late." He heard the other mutter and looked up at him slowly.

"I am sorry for everything my babybunny."

Before jungkook could even react to the nickname he was pulled into a delightful hug which was tight and firm.

Jungkook had thousands of thoughts running through his mind. He should probably wonder what even was going on or whether he was dreaming.

But the warmth radiating from taehyung's chest was satisfying. He sighed tiredly and relaxed under the gentle hold while closing his eyes.

And just like that jungkook was floating. Floating in this pleasant feel with taehyung's heartbeat booming in his ears softly.

_________________________________

Sorry for the decade late update cause my life is being a piece of shit so i had to lose motivation. But whats new...

Anygays..  what goes on in that webtoon?

  what goes on in that webtoon?