Him & Her...

The scarred moon, bathed the cliff face with dull light. Knowing that this night was not going to be a happy one.

"Just a few more minutes 'till 11:11 and I finally get the wish I've been waiting for, for years. Every 11:11, every birthday candle, every ladybug that's landed on my hand and every shooting star I've seen, I have wished for the same this. For everything to end and I can finally be at peace."

She stood there, her face empty of all emotions, except excitement.
When sadness and fear should have controlled her. It didn't. Instead she was standing there, atop of one of the highest cliffs in England.

The eroded clay crumbled at the touch of her feet. The grass waved, almost like it was saying goodbye to her, with the force of the wind trying to push her back away from the edge. The waves, the dark, dangerous waves, lapped up the cliff face. Acting as a trampoline, if she falls. They didn't seem dangerous at this point, but she knew that they were hiding her death point, the sharp jagged rocks swarmed the foot of the cliff, ensuring anyone who falls a painful death.

She stood there, long waist length blond here flowing out behind her like a cape. Arms outstretched welcoming death. Her torso leaning farther and farther forwards as the seconds tick by.
That was until a strong, warm, muscly pair of arms wrapped around her torso, and a loving pair of lips fell onto her temple.
The strong arms turned her around and  forcefully dragged her to the ground. She landed with a 'thump' on top of him.
The schools 'bad boy' the same guy she used to be best friends with from nursery to year 7. But like all good things, he left her, he joined the jocks and plastics leaving her all alone.

"Every thought is a battle, every breath is a war and I don't even think I'm winning anymore."