Him & Her... p.2

As they realised who each other was, his mouth dropped and her heart sank. Quickly he flipped them over, getting up and dusting himself off, he was about to turn around when he heard faint sobs leaving her mouth.
He leaned down and held his hand out for her, gingerly she took it and then was wrapped into a comforting nostalgic hug, he whispered many apologies down her ear while burring his head in the crook of her neck.

His shirt was now soaked in her tears but he didn't mind, he had loved her for many years, and she had loved him too.  Both too oblivious to see anything, whilst the rest of the world watched in suspense.
They held each other for what seemed and probably was hours until she finally started to calm down.

After that faithful night, the pair have now been together all the time, almost as if they had never been separated in the first place.
She told him all her problems, and he was there to listen to her and be her shoulder to cry on.

A year later, they were studying for exams at her house, while taking a break they stared to play 20 questions. Each taking turns asking personal or embarrassing questions. One question lead to another and before they knew it their lips were locked as one and their bodies moulded together.

A few years down the line, they are the happiest they could be. Finally finishing school, he had asked her to prom and that lead to a relationship full of nothing but love for each other. 
Their relationship only grew from there, he had proposed, they had a beautiful wedding. The rest is history.
It was just Him & Her.

"Meeting you was fate.  Becoming your friend was a choice. But falling in love with you, that was far beyond my control."