Chapter 6

I sat on the table in the middle of the cafeteria. I know typical popular kids center of attention. But my wolf like the idea of being in control as alpha. Who am I to go against her wishes?

I sat surrounded by my group: Kyle on one side, next to him Luka, in front of them Andrew, and Aria. On my other side was Thomas and in front of me was Mason. We all had our plates in front of us with either pizza, pasta, or salad(Aria). I had my plate with one and a half pizza on it.

"So how about that mate of yours?" I heard Thomas say wiggling his eye brows. I rolled my eyes and shrugged. "Come on spill the deeds." He pulled my arm like little kid. If it were anyone else I would have broken their hands.

"Nothing to tell." I said looking out trying to find my mate again. It seems to be all I do today. Thomas seemed to accept that I wasn't going to say anything and started talking to Mason well not before complaining under his breath.

I spotted Zeiden on a corner table with Dylan. He was playing catch with an apple they tossed in the air. He had a adorable puppy look on his face as Dylan juggled two apples around. His eyes were wide in awe and his mouth was slightly open. His brown hair tousled falling over his right eye. I was completely mesmerized watching him until Ashley came.

Ashley walked up to his table and plopped down. On the seat right next to him. She had long blonde hair and baby blue eyes. She was 5'5 but seemed 5'7 in her heels. She was also cheerleader captain. She was also Kyle's twin sister. The thing was that she wasn't your typical queen bee making it that much harder to dislike her. I had also known her all my life just never really connected with her as I had with Kyle. She was the type of girl with tons of energy and the type everyone was friends with. I was the type with a serous and distant attitude. I didn't like her because she also acted like we were best of friend and tried to hug me most of the time as if we were sisters.

And now more than ever I didn't like her. She was right next to Zeiden. I mean like right next to him like shoulder to shoulder next to him. And my wolf didn't like it one bit. I turned to Kyle, "Kyle call your sister over, would you?" I demanded more than asked. Kyle turned to where I was staring and then laughed. The others had hear what I said and laughed to. I shoot a glare at all of them but only Luka, Andrew, and Aria stopped laughing.

Kyle looked at me with a amused expression but didn't do anything. "I don't feel like it." He said relaxing with his hands under his head. I debated on challenging him for not doing what I told/asked him to do but decided against it. I looked at the others to find them looking at me with the same amused expression.

I looked at Zeiden I find Ashley whispering something into his ear making him blush. With that I was up from my seat and marching to his table. I could see the werewolves turning to me as I passed by probably feeling the anger that rolled off of me in waves. And as one head turned others followed in sequence. I even had Dylan's focus on me and he looked a bit frighten. Zeiden and Ashley had their backs to me not yet noticing me.

I knew my eyes hadn't turned golden because I had won the last battle and she was not ready to come out yet. The darkening of my eyes on the other hand was all my doing.

When I came to stop in front of the table with the room full of students behind me. "Ashley." I growled her name getting her and my mate's attention.

I could notice evidential surprise on her face to my approach. "Yes?" She asked innocently.

"Your brother is calling for you." I forceful and bitter voice. She looked over my shoulder probably at her brother, at me, then at Zeiden. I felt a deathly desire to rip out her eyes for even looking at him.

She smiled at me obvious to the glare I sent her. "I will talk to him later." She said turning back to Zeiden as if I wasn't there glaring at her.