Sunday Anouncement

Sunday

Tristan switched the channel to watch Aria in a variety show. She was supposed to call him the day after but his private cp remained silent. He was itching to give her a ring but then he realized that the only number she gave her was that of her personal assistant. The thought brought his confidence to zero. What if she was not as serious as he is? What if she changed her mind again? But he loves her and he was supposed to trust her and never lose hope.

"We have an important announcement to make," Olly! said emotionally. Tristan straightened up. His heart almost skipped when he saw Aria joining him. She was equally emotional as she smiled at Olly!...the kind of smile that wiped out any hope that is left between them. His tears started to blur his vision but he couldn't care less.

"We are happy to announce that after a long while, Aria and I decided to get married..." Tristan pressed the off button and threw the remote control somewhere. He held his head with both hands and cried silently.

"Brilliant! Good job, hon," Olly! grinned with obvious satisfaction. "That guy must have learned his lessons, now. HE can f*** you anyway, anytime he wants but you are mine. I left my wife and daughters...because of you...you can't leave me just like that. One wrong move and I will make that bastard suffer. ," he continued warningly.

Aria flinched at his every word. She was aware how cunning and evil Olly! can be. That despite the funny, friendly and approachable façade lies an ambitious, self-centered and insensitive jerk. There were times when she tried to let go of him but he would turn saint and give her a list of his sacrifices to make their relationship work. He never failed to remind her that turning back is not an option. She once agreed so she had to walk through it since day 1. She was comfortable with their setup. She thought so...

Until Tristan...He brought excitement to her rather quasi-wifey yet boring life. Tristan was young and full of life and a standout from her usual crowd. But the more she wanted to love him the more its becoming clearer that he's way out of her league. It seemed harder than she thought. Tristan deserved better. Not a woman who has been tagged as home wrecker from which she was guilty to certain extent. She's very much unlike his GF - coming from an illustrious family, well-educated, refined, younger and very pretty. She possessed everything that she was not and never will be.

Forgive me, Tristan. But you are better off without me.

After a month...

"Hi Tristan," Aria was waving at him backstage after their production number. He was invited in PP to sing in her segment. He raised his hand, gave her a quick look but showed no effort to start a conversation. "Tristan, I-Im..."

"Spare me the drama, will you? You graced my bed very nicely and I think I performed just as well. Right?" he asked maliciously.

Aria turned red and when she tried to answer back he was already rushing through the exit door. Tristan failed to notice the unfathomable sadness in her eyes.

Inside the car. Tristan closed his eyes and leaned backward to control his anger.

Damn! Damn! Damn! That heartless bitch! How can she act as if nothing happened between us?

"Tristan...please..." Aria was tapping the passenger side of his car window. This wasn't the best time to talk to her but he saw her crying. "Shit! Shit!" He reluctantly unlocked the door and she moved inside his car.

"What now?" he asked impatiently.

Aria gently took his right hand and entwined his fingers with hers. She kissed the back of his hand softly and pressed it on her chest. "Tristan, listen, I meant every word that I said before, one of those rear times that I was 100% true to myself. I know you're hurting...and its tearing me apart. If you believe that I only indulge you for sex, patawad pero kasi sa panahon na nakilala kita, na minahal kita 'yon lang ang masasabi kong akin na pwede kong ibigay. I love you..."

"Stop it! You never failed to show how much you love me...in bed. I can feel it from head to toe but damn it, I dunno if you're play acting or what..because everytime na imumulat ko ang mga mata ko lagi kang wala. That's the difference between us I love you and intend to make you mine...gusto kong ako ang nasa tabi mo. sabi mo mahal mo ako but you are sending me away...and now I'm losing you" Tristan said painfully.

"No...You are not losing me...In my heart...in my thoughts...I am yours...I may not be in your arms but I'm always with you..."

Tristan held her chin and searched her eyes, "SHOW me".

Aria stared at him with confusion. "I...I..."

Impatiently, he stepped on the gas to her surprise. What are you doing?

"I'm helping you to think."

"but..."

"To hell with the but! Kung kailangan kidnapin kita.... itali kita...gagawin ko just to make sure na Hindi mo na uli ako iiwan. I will not loose you this time."

They travel for more than an hour heading south. The car entered a private road leading to a farm in Calauan. The trees from either side of the road stood prominently, the scale-like leaves overlapping each other, shielding them from the penetrating heat of the sun. That Familiar feeling of security engulfed her once again. She must not be afraid all the time.

La Lopez.

They passed hectares of pineapple field before they reached an elevated Two-storey white-painted brick house with side porch. It appears warm and inviting yet allowing some privacy. Her eyes wander as Tristan guided her to the front door.

"where exactly are we?" she asked without hiding her excitement.

"far enough. You need to think twice before running away again." he tucked A strand of hair behind her ear.

She bit her lower lip and looked At him. "I'm mastering the art of running away don't you think? But this time I am with you...again." she squeezed his right ear and ran towards the front door.

Tristan tried to race her and was successful in reaching the handle first. He waved his hand in a welcoming gesture "after you my queen..."

She cant help but be amazed with the fresh atmosphere of the house. It has a touch of old south interior with modernised home devices. But what caught her attention is the portrait of a woman in bare back with only the side of her face showing, her  eyes staring at anyone who would cast a look on her. Tristan raised his hand and touched the butterfly tattoo which was perfectly captured in the painting. "You...I had it renovated because I wanted to surprise you. If you ever get tired of the city do not hesitate to consider this place as your home." Tristan handed the keys to Aria.

She stared at the keys with hesitation but decided to keep it.     "So I am literally a kept-woman now" she teased.

"Of course not, you will officially be my wife tomorrow. So that makes you a Lopez as well..." he gently scooped her in one hand.

"Tristan..."

"No objections this time around please?!..."

"who said I have objections? I just can't think well when you are around me."

"Part of the plan" he grinned. "and  since we are at the topic pwede bang maadvance uli ang honeymoon?"

"Here?" she asked hiding her excitement.

Tristan walked a few steps and seated at the couch. "here is better!" he replied tapping the couch with both hands as if testing its durability.

Aria's laugh filled the whole house. "Siraulo ka talaga..."

"seems that I am not that convincing..." he took off his Polo shirt.

She shook her head still laughing.

—————————

Hey guys get ready for the next few chapters hold on to you seat and make sure you have a box of tissue while you read the next chapters coming 😭😭

Don't forget to like and Subscribe 👍🏼