Trap

The incident didn't reach the media. But the preparation of Olly and Aria's wedding was receiving more and more attention. Olly didn't fail to miss any opportunity to be interviewed regarding their "plan."

Aria became more and more unreadable. She was participative with his plans. Shes acting her part satisfyingly. but she seldom talk of herself. she seldom talk to him at home.

Breakfast.

"ikakasal na pala boytoy slash husband na hilaw mo...hahaha" he informed her.

Aria stopped chewing her food and looked at him warningly.

"I told you, I am the only one who can understand you. Pangit man ang dahilan ko ay talagang ipaglalaban kita. Hindi kita bibitawan. So stop fantasizing that there is a better man for you. You maybe well loved and talented but you are not as intelligent and strong as me. That's why we compliment each other."

"don't be so sure on that..."

"threat? Again? Baba, baba You know it doesn't work on me."

Aria left the table and locked her room. She opened her MacBook and google for some news about him. Their aborted marriage could have avoided if she was allowed to explain. But he didnt trust her enough. "can you blame him?" The other side of her brain argued.

Flashback...

"Olly please let me go and live peacefully. I don't think our relationship will work. We tried a lot of times but I am not happy anymore. And I know you are too."

"there is nothing I would like but to ditch you. So there is no need for me to flaunt my new GF. Too bad, I can't. You still owe me some assistance."

"I can still do that just please let me go."

"No!"

"I could be pregnant with His son." she tried to reason and convince him that their marriage is wrong but it backfired as he is more cunning than she thought.

"then the more you need to marry me. How foolish of you to think that the bastard will go that far pursuing you! Given the same choice I could choose her GF anytime. Prettier, younger, well educated socialite and richer. Sila pa rin sa huli dahil sila ang bagay. Parang Tayo."

"he loves me..." Aria felt rebellious.

"he could have proven it. Pero di ba NASA poder pa rin Kita?"

It pained her that he was kind of right. Hindi nga ba sapat ang nararamdaman nila para magsurvive ang sila na magkasama?

Yesterday, she confirmed that she is six-week pregnant. She is to get married in two weeks and the father of her child is getting married next month. The absurdity of her situation is enough for any woman to loose her head. She can't live with Olly knowing that her baby could be a legitimate child of his father if he will accept her again. But how?

Noontime talk show.

Aria dressed her best because today Tristan will grace HOt, where she is to host the segment. She missed him a lot. And there is no other thing that can make her happy now but to see him.

"Tristan here with her socialite GF...nice couple" she heard one of the staff informing the director. She felt something pierced her heart but she still manage to fake a smile. "This is it!"

_______________

SLOW UPDATES, please be very patient. This story will be completed within the next several months though. Thank you. xx.

Don't forget to give a ⭐️ and remember 20 reads and I will be posting something special on our twitter page 🥰

Update:

"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope."
—Maya Angelou
#Book2 #NoMeAmes #AriaXTristan #TJGINE #FANFIC #MELTIN #SPARKLES #SHARKSERIES

"—Maya Angelou#Book2 #NoMeAmes #AriaXTristan #TJGINE #FANFIC #MELTIN #SPARKLES #SHARKSERIES