Passion (SPG)

This post Contains scenes not suitable for younger audience. Parental guidance is encouraged. Char. 😀 Read at your own risk🤪 literally PG16/18 ba I don't know😂

This part was supposed to be posted after the "Am I getting it all wrong?"  chapter however I could not find it until I was looking through my hardrive TODAY! so here it is again This post Contains scenes not suitable for younger audience. Parental guidance is encouraged. Char. 😀 Read at your own risk🤪

--------------------------------------------

Aria held her breath as Tristan move closer to touch her, his finger ran across the cue of her side as she lay on the bed. Her eyes gently closed in tranquility that he was incasing her in. Feeling the addicting closeness of their bodies.

She let out a soft moan as his touch made her tingle with anticipation. His bare chest pressed against her bare back, as his fingers traced the outline of her nipple.

He nipped her earlobe with his teeth before continuing a long trail down the length of her neck with his tongue. She moaned and pressed her butt against his arousal. She felt him grow harder.

Tristan stopped and carefully roamed his hand under the thin fabric of the white sheet, pushing it down slightly, his fingers caressed her upper thigh and travelled down to the inside. He gingerly parted her and draped her leg over his hip.

He gently slid his middle finger between her thighs. He pushed deeper as he dipped his head to the side of her neck, tenderly kissing and giving soft bites to the sensitive flesh.

He continued his ministration on her hot center, leisurely picking up speed as series of moans filled his ears, driving him further to please her. Aria's hips began to move instinctively in response to his sweet assault.

She was breathless as his strokes quickened. The pleasure became unbearable She squirmed restlessly as she burst in glorious ecstasy.

She then felt Tristan quickly penetrating her core. He moaned, feeling her tight walls moulding itself around him. He raised her leg further as he drove deeper and further still. Aria went crazy as she writhed against her manhood.

After a number of slow but deliberate attack on her softness, Tristan pulled his arousal out, keeping only the tip inside her, before plunging it back in. He repeated the action as Aria groaned loudly.

She felt so full and so deliciously stretched as if her body was designed to fit his awesome maleness. She contracted repeatedly as he pounded deeper into her. He felt the tormenting pressure around his shaft as he continually drive her mad. He went rougher and faster as orgasm ripped through her once again.

Tristan continued to slid in and out of her a few more times, savouring her sweet release. He held her tight as he drove mercilessly inside her. She felt him shudder as he exploded in incredible climax. He flipped her body and claimed her lips.

She responded with parallel passion and moved on top of him. She felt his half arouse member in her stomach. She continued to kiss him wantonly as she held his face.

Her hands roved on his muscled chest. Hesitantly, she teasingly moved her hips back and forth. He cupped her breasts and felt his now pulsating shaft poking at her core. Tristan slid an inch inside her creating a new wave of sensation. His hands found her hips, guiding her as he filled her slowly.

Aria threw her head back and moaned loudly. She placed her hand on his chest as she moved up and down. He gripped her tighter on her waist when she made slow and steady movements. He moaned her name and she felt confident with her actions. And for the nth time, she felt her climax steadily approaching.

Her hands moved down to his pelvis. She slowly lifted herself up halfway and came back down.

They both groaned in satisfaction as Aria arched her back, allowing him to penetrate deeper.

Tristan began to shift his hip upwards earning another deep moan from Aria. His hands tightened on her hips, keeping her steady as he took charge once again. She met his every thrust as he pushed inside her core repeatedly..

Their breathing collided together like a raging storm, their hearts pounding rapidly in their chests.

Tristan grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss as they both reached heaven in multiple levels. Aria collapsed on top of him.

"Ahh...," Olly was now watching Aria moaned while asleep. He was getting hot and was about to wake her up when he heard her moan again. "Tristan !" He gritted his teeth and went out of the room. Getting angry will drove her away. And he cant afford to lose her.

________________________________

Boom haha don't forget to watch out for book 2 😉