Chapter 1

Hallway/Living room/Kitchen

/9:32/

*the house is still silent. Who are the parents in this house [show shelves full of CDs and awards] they must be an actors or musicians. [ shows toys on the floor and stuffed animals].

/9:35/

A small whine is heard from one of the bedrooms.

{shuffling} *oh! Its Park Jinyoung the actor* [show videos of him acting in multiple dramas and movies]. He goes into the room where the whining is coming from.

"good morning honey" he said to the small child wrapped in blankets while making kissy noises.

The small child slowly wakes up and rubs her eye while clutching on her cute stuffed rabbit. A sleepy cat next to her. Jinyoung smiles at her as he picks her up and swings her around then snuggles her tightly.

"Let's go to appa" Jinyoung whispers as she wines and snuggle deep in Jinyoung chest. He chuckles and takes her to his bedroom and coos at her adorableness as Jinyoung sits down on the bed. *ara, who is still sleeping* Jinyoung gently shakes Jaebum while holding hee-young in his arms. Jaebum groans and turns to Jinyoung. *oh my, it's Im Jaebum! * [show clips of his music M/Vs and winning multiple awards]

"let me sleep some more dear, I'm so tired" Jaebum said yawing. He then heard a small wine, only to open his eye to his cute daughter and an immediate smile was on his face he made grabby hand toward Jinyoung wanting to cuddle his daughter, reluctantly Jinyoung gave her to him and she cuddled into Jaebum.

"Hun go wake up Yugyeom" Jaebum said sleepily as he slowly started to wake up

"okay Hun but get up soon Im going to make breakfast now" Jinyoung said leaving the room. Leaving Jaebum to wake up Hee-young.

"Bunny it's time to wake up" Jaebum says tickling her, he heard a very cute giggle from her, he sat up in the bed and picked up Hee-young petting her hair.

[show another bedroom]

"Yugyeom-ah it time to get up now buddy" Jinyoung said shaking Yugyeom slightly *aigo he is so cute* A small body wiggles itself out of the warm blankets as Jinyoung goes straight to pull the curtains. [zoom] *five-year-old Yugyeom is the last up* *Cute bed head*

"papppaaa I'm hungry" a sleepy Yugygeom said

"Let's go make breakfast then" Jinyoung said lifting up Yugyeom, smiling at his eldest child

Kitchen

/10:00/

The dishes are all set on the table. *This looks yummy. *

"yuygeom-ah can you go get appa and your sister please" Jinyoung said making some coffee

"Ok papa "the five-year-old said while running to his parents' bedroom.

Bedroom

"APPA, papa made breakfast you gotta get up now" he said while shaking the bed and trying to get up on it.

"Ok Ok yuygeom take your sister to papa hmm" Jaebum said putting down his cute daughter on the ground and yuygeom quickly held her hand.

"Hee-young papa made are favourite" Yugyeom said making his baby sister smile *cute siblings* Jaebum walked behind them towards the kitchen.

"Papa~~ " Hee-young said quietly while raising her hand towards her papa, Jinyoung picked her up and placed her on his hip. *A beautiful sight to see*
*Everyone is ready

*time to eat*

"thank you for the food papa" Yugyeom said while shovelling food into his mouth with is training chopsticks.

"gyomie its ok but don't talk with your mouthful please" Jinyoung said while helping Hee-young eat *she looks like a bunny*, Yugyeom just nodded as he carried on eating his food.

"Where do you kids want to today" Jaebum asked smiling at his two kids.

"PARK" both hee-young and Yugyeom shouted.

End of chapter 1

UWU