Chapter 3

Chapter 3
/10:43/
Bathroom
“Gyomie come here please, it’s time to brush your teeth” Jinyoung calls as he gets a toothbrush ready {running sound} *aigo he looks so cute*. Jinyoung watch over Yugyeom with proud eyes as he brushed his teeth on his own. After Yugyeom is done, Jinyoung takes him to his bedroom to get changed. Yugyeom gets dressed in a dino t-shirt and some jeans all by himself

Bedroom
Jaebum was currently changing his little girl, he changed her out of her PJ’s and she giggled when appa kisses her tummy before dressing her up in a long-sleeved shirt and overalls with a cat stitched in the pockets. *Aigo so adorable*
“let’s feed Nora shall we.” Jaebum asked while picking her up and pecking her on the cheek, taking her around the house to find the cat.
Living Room
(Nora,2 years old) *omo what a cute cat* Nora walked up to the father and child, rubbing her head on Jaebum leg
“Meow” *feed me human*
“I w’nt to eed Nora” Hee-young said tugging at her father, Jaebum gently put her down to get Nora’s kibble and motioned Hee-young to come over to the cat feeding area. Hee-young waddled toward her father plopping herself down next to him, making grabbing hand toward the food. She carefully took some food out of the bag and put some in the bowl, some kibble falling onto the floor.
“Nora eat” Hee-young to the cat gently moving the cat toward the bowl, which Nora complied.
“good job baby” Jaebum said, smiling at her picking her up and putting her on the sofa.
/11;13/
Living room
*The Im-park family are ready to go*
“papa lets goooooo” yugyeom said while bouncing up and down, ready to leave. Hee-young was in the arms of her appa, who was making silly faces making her giggle *aww her giggle is so cute*
/11:31/
At the park
As soon as they arrive at the park. Yugyeom, walking ahead, doesn't wait for his parents and sister he runs towards the playground. They follow him steadily Jaebum, his camera in his hand and his backpack on one shoulder. Jinyoung followed with Hee-young in his arms. Jaebum went to sit on a bench near the playground where most of the parents were. Jinyoung took Hee-young to the baby’s playground, it was next to the one for the older kids. *woah so cool*
“Hee-young time to play” Jinyoung said placing hee-young down, she ran toward the swings and called out for Jinyoung to come and push her as she jumped around excitedly *she looks like a bunny hopping, aigo she looks so cute*
“papppaaa papa papppaaa ‘ush me plse” Hee-young said as she carried on jumping, Jinyoung came over and placed her in the swing and gently pushed her on it, Hee-young laughed as her papa pushed her, jaebum came over to snap a couple of pictures of them while keeping an eye on Yugyeom.
/12:14/
“APPA PAPA Coco is here.” Yugyeom said running over to his parents and sister *oh who is coco? *
“Hey guys” a mysterious voice said while followed by the laughter of two children. *Oh my it actor mark tuan and his two kids*
Interview
“Hello, I am actor Mark tuan I am one of the fathers of my two sons Youngjae and Bambam.”
Q: How do you know Jaebum and Jinyoung?
“I meet Jinyoung fist we acted together in the same drama when we were younger, then I meet Jaebum.”
Q: How did you meet your husband?
“I actually met him though jaebum, Jackson had just starting to work in Korea and we ended up bumping into each other quite often and he ended up asking me out and the rest is history.” Mark said smiling shyly, reminiscing on the memory he and his family has had
Q: Who are you children
“My eldest is 6 Youngjae, he’s are ray of sunshine who looks like an otter and the we have Bambam who’s 5 and me and Jackson youngest. Me and Jackson had been married for just over a year and we decided to adopt Youngjae was our first we adopted him about 4years ago and we adopted Bambam around 3 years ago.
End of Interview
“Hey Mark, how are you?” Jinyoung said pulling him into a hug
“I’m great how are you two” Mark replied realising from the hug and giving jaebum one two, he gave Hee-young and Yugyeom pats on the head, however neither of them looked up to greet mark as Yugyeom was chatting away to his two-best friend, Bambam and Youngjae where as Hee-young was petting coco happy to see the cute dog
“Appa doggy doggy” Hee-young said bouncing up and down. All the adults smiled and laughed at her adorableness.
“Do you guy want to come over to ours for lunch” Mark asked
“Sure” Jinyoung said as he started to pack up their belongings, meanwhile Hee-young was having a staring contest with Coco and soon enough she Coco blinked *woah she seems to be really good with animals* Hee-young carefully petted Coco, she squealed when Coco licked he hand.
“Papa doggy ick'd I hnd” Hee-young showed her father and he chuckled getting out a wet wipes to clean her hands. The taller slightly older boy came over and petted coco.
“Hee-young do you like coco or me more?” The tall boy Youngjae, aged 6 asked staring at the young girl.
“hmm Youngjae-oppa” she said smiling at him. He gleamed with joy as he came over and lifted her up giving a big hug. *Oh my Coco looks sad* 
“ ok kids let’s go” Jinyoung says.
End if chapter 3
UWU