Chapter 38

MINA'S POV

"Class i'll give you the first group project for this year. You'll be partnered with your seatmate." The teacher said. I am so glad that chaeyoung would be my partner.

"Jennie you are with Lisa- oh sorry you are with kai. That means Lisa you are with Mina. And Chaeyoung with jungkook" the teacher said that makes me facepalm

"Sorry babe" she said to me i look at her with sad eyes then face Lisa we look at eachother with sadness that we are not partnered with Chaeyoung and Jennie.

"You and your partners will work on a song that you will write yourselves. I'll be giving you a week for you guys to work on it. I expecting that you guys will do well, so please do your best. That's all, class dismiss." The teacher said and we take a leave.

"Son chaeyoung!" Ugh! Why do he have to call her. Every. Single. Time. "Yes Jungkook?" Chaeyoung turn to jungkook. "I'll just want to ask you when will we start to write the song?" Jungkook asked her before we fucking leave the room.

"Ugh can we please just go?" I whispered in chaeyoung's ears. She just held my hand tight. "Ahhh.. Maybe after class." She said. "Okay see you later" jungkook said. "Yeah. You wish!" I mumbled to my self. Chaeng nust squeze my hand as he heard what i said.

"What!? He's flirting with you." I defend knowing that she will ask about what i was doing earlier. "Don't get to healous Minari." She said and smile pinching my cheeks "tell him that we are together, okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

Walking on the hallway while our hands are intertwined, she place our hands inside her jacket's pocket, that makes me blush, because its so sweet. And i think i have fallen for her much more.

"Michaeng!" Some Squirrel yelled. We are confident that it was our gay friend Sana. Its rare to see her alone.

-----------
SANA'S POV

Flashback~

"Sana! I can't just watch you flirting with Jin over and over again!" Tzuyu yelled at me "We are not flirting" i defend my self "Yeah? Why does he put his hand around your waist?" She yelled more tears are about to fall.

"You like him don't you!" Tzuyu said and tears fall down her cheeks "No tzuyu-ah I don't like him" i said as i was anout to caress her face, she realize that she was crying so she wipe her tears forcefully and walk out.

"Tzuyu i didn't mean-" tzuyu left without even letting me explain. She always tought i am flirting with the guys. I probably does that mistake so many times that she is now sick of understanding and believing that I am not cheating.

I need tot alk to her. And fix our falling relationship. I can't let that happen, it's to much heartbreak for the both of us and i can't leave with her.

End of Flashback~

"Unnie why are you alone?" Chaeyoung asked i smile at her "tzuyu is busy,she said she'll be doing her project and asked me if I can go join you" 'lies fucking lies' i said to my self forcing my selfto smile

"Okay. But where is the others?" Mina said "I don't know" i answered they nodded and we head straight to the cafeteria....

The class went well and its finally over. I am going straight to my house even though i haven't talk to tzuyu. I think she needs time to think and she needs space. I'll talk to her when she's ready.

TZUYU'S POV

My feet just moves on its own, leading me to places that i usually not go. While i am thinking of my relationship's situation with Sana. I just can't stand understanding her flirtyness over and over again.

I am tired of understanding her, she keeps saying her sorry, but never stopped doing it. Maybe we should end it. She probably had enough in this relationship that's why she does this things.

I was walking when i realized that my feet brought me to Sana's house, maybe it is a sign that we really need to talk.

I walk closer to her door hesitating to knock but knocked none the less.

*knock knock knock*

"Just a sec" Sana replied. "Oh- tzuyu? What are you doing here?" She asked when she saw me at the door. "We need to talk" i said and walk inside her house.

"What are we going to talk about?" Sana innocently asked " about this." I plainly said "our relationship?" She asked confuse, i nodded "Don't worry i'll give you time if you need it, I know i've cause you so much pain" Sana said

"No not only that" I said looking directly at her eyes. She tilt her head in confusion " I-I'm moving away. Im going to study in America" i said looking away from her gaze

"It's okay, I can handle long distance relationship" she said worried. I shook my head " No. I think you don't understand me. I'm not just.... going to study there, I'm staying there for good my dad's company needs me and besides my whole family is there" i said looking at her

"So what are you saying? You are breaking up with me?" Sana said with teary eyes i nod even if I don't want to I needed to. "Tzuyu if you're breaking up with me because I always hurt you, Just said it in front of my face, don't make lies because I'm not selfish i'll let you go. If you don't want me anymore just tell me" she said tears following one another.

"Yes! I am tired of you causing me so much pain everytime you flirt. But its not the main reason Sana. Even if i get hurt over and over again, I will still love you. It's not only because of you" she wiped her tears and nod

"Fine if you want to broke up with me, then lets broke up." She stood up "You can take your leave now" she said opening the door. I sigh and take my leave

As I walk away from her home my tears starting to pour down my cheeks. "Sorry Sana. I will miss you. I LOVE YOU" i said and walk with my sorrow following me where ever i go.

And the memories that comes with all my woe and pain is hunting my lonely and broken heart

Sorry for not updating for almost a month or so. Im currently busy with my studies and we are going through our finals. I am currently directing our achool play Romeo and Juliet so please assume that i will not be updating my stories.... (Not edited)