Chapter 41

MINA'S POV

Thursday morning~

Tomorrow is the day. The day when i will leave every one I love. Chaeyoung, my friends, My school, My house, just for that stupid company my father own in America.

Chaeyoung hasn't talk to me yet ever since I have told her. Although we are in the same class, she change seats so that she could avoid me and instead she move just beside jungkook. The man i hate the most! Of all the people and places she could move she picked beside Jungkook? Why? Is she trying to make me jealous or mad or something?! Like revenge for hurting her?!

Well, what can i say? What ever she is doing, even if it is intentional or not its doing something. I am mad and angry and i don't know what to do any more because i am not in position to stop jungkook from being close with her because i am no longer in a relationship with her and that is also what i deserve for hurting her.

But I can't just leave without talking with her. I need to say a proper goodbye or atleast apologize before I leave. I also want to fight for our love and talking might start some understanding and forgiving, but how can we talk if she keeps on avoiding me.

----------------

"Chae, c-can we... talk?" It took all my courage and effort just to walk near her and asked a small question. Jungkook looks up at me but chaeng didn't. "Jungkook I'll see you in the cafeteria" chaeyoung said and leave without even looking at me, she just walk passed me like No one is talking to her.

I sigh. "Mina, just give her time I know that you know that I also love her too and I am not asking you this favor for myself. its is also the best for the both of you. You know I can't bare seeing her hurting so that is why I am saying this to you" Jungkook said.

I look at him in furious. "TIME?! Jungkook what the! Time! Do you think I have time?! Is one week not enough for her? How much more time does she needs. And for fucking sake I'll leave tomorrow, do you think I have enough time?!?!?!?" I stormed out of the class to find chae I really need to talk to her

I missed her so much. Her hugs, her hands, her smell, her cuteness. I missed her. I want to touch her, to hug her for one last time I need to hear her say that she loves me still so I know that there is still someone I can comeback to after 4 years or so.

Running as fast as I can. Searching as hard as I can. Not stopping until I see her. Kiss her, hug her that is all I am asking for just one last before... I Leave.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I stormed out of the class and go straight to the only place I could let out my feelings. In the Janitors closet there is nothing in there its empty and I have turned it into my small room where I can release my stress and all.

I never knew i was crying until i open the door of the closet and a tear dropped on my sleeves. 'Chaeyoung don't cry its just a girl. A girl who hurts you, the same girl who said that she loves you and promised to always make you happy, who promised that she won't leave you, just like how your bestfriend did to her girlfriend Sana' i said to my self

But as I keep on saying those words my eyes just couldn't stop crying. "ARGHHHHHH!!!!! Why did you do this to me! I fucking hate you! I loved you, but this is what you did to me. I trusted you. I gave you everything. I chose you over another girl who i also love and wouldn't do things like this to me!" I shouted as loud as I can because who cares the walls are sound proof.

"I regretted loving you and choosing you over Dahyun! Dahyun would have make me happy and will never leave my side." I cried much harder as my own words stabbed me harder because I know that its all a lie.

"Myoui Mina" the only thing is said before bursting out with sorrow and sadness "why... why are you leaving? Don't you love me anymore? Because I know that I still love you. Your penguin like walk, your mole on your nose, the way you dance ballet, the way you smell, your hugs and kisses" i cried my soul out as my heart shattered into pieces and turned into dust.

"My life wouldn't be as happy as it was before you leave me alone in this dark. How could I leave without you. 4 years that i have loved you, and it all turned into fregments of our memories that will only be found in our minds." I've been crying but someone opens the door

It is Mina "I know you would be in here" she said and closed the door i stood up and turned away from her "why are you here? Who said you can enter this room" i said "Chaeyoung we need to talk" Mina said calmly moving closer and closer until she backhug me.

"Chae I am leaving tomorrow." She said "I just want to see you and hold you and kiss you for one last time" she added. Her tears are on the edge of her eyes i could see it but i need to be strong. I don't want to cry and get pitied by her.

"I am truly deeply sorry." That's all she said and cried. I don't want to cry right now I don't want her to think i still want her, even though I still do, I need to stay strong maybe its best for her. Us. "Mina-ssi let's forget each other" that's all i said and remove her arms away from me

"I shouldn't have choose you. I could still be happy if I chose Dahyun." I said coldly "so are you regretting being with me? You are regretting loving me?" Mina asked with her teary eyes. 'NO. I AM GREATEFUL TO LOVE YOU AND I WILL ALWAYS BE' "Yes I am regretting everything. Kissing you, hugging you, being with you. I regret all." I said. fuck this shit mouth for saying the oposite

"Chaeyoung did you love me?" She asked waiting for me to say yes so she could stay and leave if I said no. 'I DO. I WILL ALWAYS DO. I STILL LOVE YOU' "I loved you but now i don't. Note the past tense " i said. "Alright that is all I want to hear Chaeyoung. I'll take my leave I hope you will be happy with Jungkook" she said.

'I wouldn't be happy with jungkook atleast not as happy as my life with you. please come back don't leave me. I am begging you Mina' my mind is telling me everything that is oposite to what my heart said. I hope she wouldn't leave atleast give me a last glance before you leave me.

Before Mina finally exits the room she gave me one last glance with her sad and crying eyes. I replied it with a blank face. she runs towards me before i realized it she kissed me and hug me. I was about to reply with her kisses but my mind doesn't want to so i pushed her away.

"Yep. You don't love me anymore. The way i kissed you is not like how we kiss before full of love and passion. Now its... nothing no emotions at all. Atleast i get what i want before i leave" she said and leaves me alone in that dark room.

"I will not be happy with jungkook. I don't love him. He is just a friend to me.I only love you Minari only you my penguin. you are the only one who could make me happy" i said as soon as she leaves the room and closed the door hoping she heard it so she could come back

I am waiting for the door to open but no. It didn't open the room is dark without the lights that is coming from the sun that only one person could bring back if only she open the door for one last time. But it still didn't.

If only i kissed back she would have stayed. If only i hugged back she could be here with me. If only i said that i still love her she would be here doing the things we supposed to do. If only I fight. We could be still the same. Stupid Son Chaeyoung, Now how could I live with out her.

Sup! That is the ending Of this book but please stay tuned, because i will create another chapter just for Mina on how she handle saying goodbye to all her friends

Oh! andhappy birthday to our dearest penguin Minari🐧🐯💕