Chapter 3

Scarlette's POV

"Scar...Scar wake up....SCAR" I woke up to a voice screaming in my ear, "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" I yelled at the person, I looked to see it was Carlos. "Oh shit, sorry Carlos, is the car here?" He smiled a little and nodded. He looked down before going rigid, "you need a lift down?" I asked whilst stifling a chuckle.

"Don't laugh at me, it's not funny but yes I would like a lift down please" he said, I nodded. "Hop on" I nodded to my back, he slowly got on as if he was gonna hurt me. "Hold on tight" I said and made sure he tightened his grip around my neck before I leaped off the bookshelf, across the room and by the balcony.

I walked a bit forward before leaping off the balcony and landing in front of the Limo. "Carlos!" The next minute I see Carlos throwing himself in the car and Cruella stepping next to me. I growled at her and shoved her out the way before morphing into my human form and getting in the car.

The second the car left Jay and Carlos looked at the candy, then at each other before lunging at the Well sorted colourful treats. "You're looking a little washed up let me help you out" Said Evie as she tried to apply what looks like blush on Mal's face. "Ew stop" said Mal and pushed her hand away leaving Evie with a hurt look on her face.

"It's been a long time since anyone's seen you in your human form Scar, you look hot," chuckling a little at Jay's comment I thanked him before looking out the window.

I was wearing:

 As we neared the edge of the bridge I sat up straighter as the rest of the VK's began freaking out because they thought we were all gonna die

Fucking idiots.

As we drove further the magic golden road formed and we drove safely across, told you so dumbasses. Mal turned towards the driver and tapped a remote she had in her hand. "Hey! Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" She asked, the guy turned a little and said "No, this one opens up the magic barrier" he said as he held up a golden remote.

"That one opens up my garage and this one..." he trailed off as he reached towards the roof to flip a switch that made a screen ride up in between us and him.

"Okay, nasty, I like that guy" chuckled Mal, I nodded with a smirk and continued looking out the window before we passed through the Auradon gates and into the school.

As we drove up the road I noticed a small parade going on which means-"Fuuuccckkk" I groaned in annoyance, "What?" Asked Mal. "You see this parade?" I asked with my hands pointing outside. She nodded, "It's for us" she groaned in annoyance.

Carlos and Jay weren't listening to us because they were fighting, they didn't even notice when the driver opened the door and they both fell out arguing over a blue cloth and a tv. "You've got everything else, why do you want whatever this is?!" Asked Carlos as Evie, Mal and myself stepped out of the car.

"Because you want it!" Is Jay's logical response. I noticed the marching band stopped playing and took a couple of steps back making me laugh and drink up their fear.

A woman wearing all blue stepped through the crowd and looked at us with a tight smile on her ugly little face. Slapping the back of Jay and Carlos's heads I mumbled, "we have an audience". "Just...cleaning up....get up" was Jays smart response before mumbling to Carlos.

"Leave it like you found it~and by that I mean just leave it" she said with grin making Jay throw the cloth and the tv back inside the car. Wise choice. "Hello foxy, the name's...Jay" Jay said as he walked up to a girl that looked pretty decent, her response was a nervous laugh.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep, I'm Fairy Godmother...headmistress" She said and gave us a small bow. "Fairy godmother? As in bibbidi-bobbidi-boo?" Asked Mal, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-you know it" Said FGM.

"Yeah I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of know where, ya know with that sparkly wand and warm smile.....and that sparkly wand" she said, I coughed and leaned to whisper in her ear.

"Stop making it so obvious" I said before leaning away with my casual everyday conniving smirk. "That was a long time ago and as I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future" she said with a smile.

Stepping forward I decided to speak about more personal matters. "Fairy godmother you're aware of who I am right, daughter of Scar? I was hoping that your students here wouldn't mind have a lioness walking around because...ya know....I've gotta stretch" I said with a cheeky wink.

"Oh of course Scarlette, I had a feeling you would say that so I made sure to tell all your teachers and some students so they don't run away. We've also arranged your um....eating arrangements? We will drop some by your dorm every morning, afternoon and night so make sure that you're there to collect it" okay I've gotta say I'm heavily impressed that they e thought things like that through for me.

I nodded with a content smile and stood next to Carlos, "it's nice to meet you all, I'm Ben-" he began but was cut off. "Prince Ben soon to be king" she gushed. Okay honey.

"You had me at prince, my moms a queen which makes me a princess" Evie said as she gave a small curtesy. "You're mother has no royal status here, and neither do you" Said the bitch with a smile.

I stepped forward with an evil glint in my eye, "ah ah ah princess, I think you've forgotten that the evil queen married a king here in Auradon which makes her have just as much royal status as you little girl. Has no one taught you any manners.. hmm?" I asked as I got closer to the girl making her slowly back away in fear.

Chuckling softly I turn back around to stand next to Evie hearing her whisper a soft thank you in my ear making me nod my head. "This is Audrey" Ben introduces the little bitch, "Princess Audrey, his girlfriend, right Benny-boo?" She asked but he just laughed softly.

"Ben and Audrey are gonna show you all around and I'll see you all tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8 to 11 and as you can see I have a little thing about curfews" Said Fairy godmother before briskly walking away. I can read that woman like a book, she doesn't really want to talk to us or have us hear but she has to because it's her duty as headmistress.