Chapter 5

Scarlette's POV

I laughed as I watch Carlos play that fighting game inside his dorm room, a couple of seconds later I see Mal and Evie enter too. They had faces of Awe and I agree, they boys' dorm is SO much better than the girls'. "Hey, what're you doing?" Mal asked as she stood next to Jay by his bed. "It's called stealing" he said with a cute grin.

"Okay.. what's the point?" She asked, "uh Mal it's like buying what ever I want when I want...but it's free" he said with a cocky grin. "Jay save the stealing for when you actually need it Okay? If you get caught then all of us get sent back to that stupid fucking Island with NOTHING" I sneered before I continued cheering Carlos on, from inside my head though of course.

"Die suckers! Jay, come check this thing out man it's awesome!" Carlos gushed as he gave the controllers to Jay, "I agree! I've already tested it and it's wicked!" I said with a raised hand making Carlos wink at me. Holy fuck that was hot.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you all what we're here for?" Mal Asked, "Fairy Godmother blah blah blah magic wand blah blah blah" Jay said as he continued playing making us all chuckle.

"This is our ONE chance to prove to our parents that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel...yeah?" she said, "Yeah" they all responded. I sighed and looked out the window. "You mean YOUR parents not mine...mine are long gone" I said as I looked into Mal's eyes making her look away.

"Evie...mirror me" I groaned and went to one of the boys' beds, "Mal, you're mother doesn't scare me and I'm not doing anything for her, Ben requested me to come not her so....wake me up when you guys get back from wherever you're going when you have the wand so we can leave yes? Okay" I said before passing out on a bed that kinda smelt like Carlos.

Okay don't judge me I have enhanced senses because of my Lion side, now nighty nighty.

_____

"If someone hands you a crying baby, do you A: Curse it? B: Lock it in a tower? C: Give it a bottle or D: Carve out its heart?" Asked FGM as we were in Remedial Goodness 101 class. Evie raised her hand with a smile, "Evie" FGM said with a smile. "What was the second one again?" She asked making FGM's smile drop.

I sighed from where my head was on Carlos's shoulder and raised my hand. "C: Give it a bottle" I said before dropping my hand and snuggling further into Carlos's side, he clearly wasn't uncomfortable because he put his hand around my waist and gave it a soft squeeze making me grin. Butterflies were having a party in my stomach right now.

"Correct, Scarlette" She said with a bright smile that actually wasn't fake this time. "You are on fire girl" Carlos said to me making me laugh softly "just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun" I said making the other 4 all sigh in realisation.

A girl wearing a blue dress squeaked as she passed by us five before walking up to FGM. I smirked and lifted my head off Carlos's shoulder and turned into my half form with my lion ears, glowing green eyes that I have 24/7 anyway, tail and black claws. "Hello dear one" FGM said, "Hi, you need to sign off an early dismissal for the coronation" said girl spoke as she turned to look at us with a fearful gaze.

I smirked at her and made eye contact with her making her eyes widen and snap her head back to FGM. "Of course, everyone here remembers my daughter Jane" said woman said as the girl became shy, "Mom!" She whisper yelled before turning around.

"Jane, this is everyone" FGM said as she gave Jane an encouraging push forward. "Hi, that's okay, don't mind me, as you were" she said and tried to walk out if here quickly but not before I gave her a playful snap making her squeak even louder than before and almost sprint out of the room.

"Ahem, let's continue" she said, I'm guessing she became a little more confident with us because she ran back to the board and spoke with a very dramatic voice whilst swinging around a pointing stick, "You find a vial of poison! Do you A: Put it in the kings wine? B: Paint it on an apple? Or C: Turn it over to the proper authorities?" She asked, the answer was very simple but I wanted to let the other teens answer this one because I wanted them to try and learn.

I'm not actually very evil, I'm a bit sadistic yes, but not evil. I only killed people on the isle for food and I only assaulted people because they were annoying or they were trying to hurt someone else or...other things that I don't want to mention.

I giggled softly as Jay and Carlos's began fighting with each other to try and answer the question first. I winked at FGM to let her know what the answer was and mouthed 'C' to her to which she nodded and winked back but played along with me.

"Jay?" She asked, "C: you turn it over to the proper authorities" he said, Carlos began to pout "I was gonna say that" he said and crossed his arms. I leaned closer and whispered in his ear, "you can answer the next one little villain" I said with a little giggle and turned back to the front before sneaking a glance at Carlos only to notice he's gone shy and there's a pink hue dusting the top of his cheeks.

"Ooh but I said it first!" Jay said before grabbing Carlos in a headlock and gave him a noogie as they wrestled into of the table making me burst out laughing at the ridiculous scene in front of me.

"Boys....BOYS" FGM said as she tapped her pointing stick against the wooden podium at the front of the classroom in front of the board. "I would encourage you to use that type of energy for the Tourney Field" She said and pointed out the window.

"Oh no that's okay whatever that is we'll pass" Carlos said as he pushed Jay off him and looked at FGM upside down on top of the table I laughed a little and patted his chest sympathetically.