1 | macarons

author's note:

This is my first anime fic and I wrote this around 4 years ago (I was 14). There are writing  mistakes here but I haven't deleted this just to check on my progress.

If you want a better written story, then feel free to check out the sequel instead (you can read it without reading this one) or my other recent works. Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Spoon a small amount of batter
into a plastic bag with a small
corner cut off and pipe on a sheet.

You wrote down the instructions you heard from the cooking show on TV. It was one of your favorite activities and you enjoyed learning about baking. You have always been fond of this and you plan to make use of these skills to confess. Not exactly confess, but you hope to express your feelings through your pastries. You were not really a quiet person but you were not an extrovert either. It was just that you couldn't really tell him what you truly felt. These pastries could at least deliver him a hint of it.

Now, you may-

You were disturbed by the sudden notification ring. You lazily grabbed your phone from the coffee table and checked. It was a message from your friend. This was probably about your tutoring plans.

You were asked to tutor a small group of students from your batch and even Kei Tsukishima was asked to go. He did say he was going to help them so you were slightly nervous.

Are you prepared now?
I'm pretty excited, you know!
- enjueno

I'll be there soon. I'm done
preparing and the place is
really near. Don't worry.
- y/n

Isn't this almost like a date with
your saltyshima? He'll help you
tutor us right?~ you're both really
smart. ah why are u two so cute!!!
- enjueno

come on, this isn't a date.. plus
what's with the "your" mhmhm
- y/n

pretty obvious that u two like
each other. dont deny~ anyway
we got ur back! haha, see you
- enjueno

You stood up from your seat and turned off the television. You didn't get to finish the show but you didn't mind. You were more concerned about how this day would go. You sighed as you left the house.

"There's no need to worry. He'll probably just ignore me or be on his tsun mode," you told yourself.

Kei doesn't usually show his tsun side to you though. He did have a sharp tongue and an antagonistic personality, making people call him saltyshima. However, he has always made an effort to treat you with kindness and you frequently received gentle words from him. People tend to comment that he changes into completely different person when it comes to you but you thought of it differently. Kei really does a gentle side though he tends to hide it.

After a few minutes, you finally reached your friend's house. It seemed pretty small but then again, your friend only lives with her sibling so it probably was more suitable for them.

You notice someone look out from the window but you couldn't tell who. You walked towards the door and before you could knock, someone already opened the door. It was Kei.