Chapter 1

Present day

Treys POV

I was watching her watch me. Damn she was beautiful but every guy in the office had already tried to shoot their shot and each failed. She smiled as Mickey came up to her and engaged in conversation.

"Just talk to her." I hear from behind me I turn slightly to see big boss jimmy behind me with a slight smile.

"She likes you to. Shoot your shot as you kids say." He says laughing before walking off.

Few hrs later

We all decided to go out for drinks. It didn't take long for us to be at her apartment on her couch.
"Jas we don't have to do this" she looked me dead in the eyes

"trey I've been wanting you. Shut up and let's go" I obliged and we kept kissing. She was grinding on me and my man hood was at attention trying to bust out. I let jas have control and followed her pace. I popped the buttons on her shirt before flipping us so that I was on top. I stopped for a moment to actually appreciate her beauty

" what's wrong" I shook my head with a smile

"you are beautiful jas" she smiled pulling me to kiss her. I undid my pants and managed to push her skirt up. I pulled a condom out and ripped it open. With intense hungry eyes she watched me put it on. I made all my next movements deliberate. I pushed in her slowly and she bit her lip. Surprised me how tight she was.

So I'm in that thing right, busting her ass at this point and all of a sudden she stops throwing that ass back.

"What's wrong" I asked mid stroke before she could answer the door opens...

"Jas! I'm-"
"Who that?" I asked mad confused.

"My girlfriend" she says completely embarrassed. I pull out and stand up completely.

"you gotta girl!?!?" I whispered yell at her

"Oh so you just getting some without me?" Her girlfriend yells walking over to the loveseat. 

"Babe it's not like that." Jas says embarrassed. I am now hella confused. But as I look between the two they are both hella sexy. I can tell her girl eyeing me.
"The strap not cutting it I needed the real thing." Jas says bringing me out my thoughts

"so he don't know?"

I don't know what? I look at Jas waiting for her to explain.

"Umm hello?"

"We were plotting on you." Jas says pulling her skirt down.

"Lola and I been wanting to spice things up and add to our relationship."

I start shaking my head. This was definitely some kinky shit.

"You were plotting on me how ?"

"Jas has been secretly taking pictures of you to send to me." Lola says seductively. I didn't even realize she had gotten up and was damn near right behind me. "And I liked what I saw just as much as she did" she says wrapping one arm loosely around my shoulder and a leg around my waist. I didn't even have time to react because next thing I know Lola is kissing my neck and Jas is giving me head.

"Let us take it from here" and I did. Jas had stopped and both held a hand leading me to the bed room. They each stripped seductively before taking the rest of my clothes off. Once we are all naked they pushed me on the bed. I watched with heavy eyes as both took turns sucking my dick.

"Somebody gonna ride?"I asked huskily they both smirked and Lola got on and my God her pussy was just as tight as Jas'.

"You just gonna watch?" I murmur to Jas "come sit that beautiful ass on daddy face" and she obliged...
I never thought in a million years I have a 3some let alone with two fine ass ladies such as Jas and her girl Lola. But this was a great start to a beautiful love triangle.