Chapter 2

Lola's POV

To say that last night wasn't a dream is an understatement. Trey and Jas wore me out. And I'm pretty sure we all wore each other out. I woke up first. Trey had his arms wrapped loosely around us both. He fit right into to our little domain. I definitely wanted to keep him. I see why Jas started without me.

I crawled out of bed and grabbed my robe heading for a shower. My pussy was throbbing from the beatdown she got last night. If he could do that every time they had sex he definitely was a keeper.

"Showering without me?" Jas says from the door.  I playfully rolled my eyes and slid the door open for here to join me. Our apartment was banging we had a glass shower with jets all throughout the walls and ceiling.

Anyways she got in.

"Soooo..." she starts as we both stand washing up
"I definitely like him. And I fuck with his vibe" I shrugged . She gets really excited hearing this.

"So does that mean we can keep him?!?" I nodded and she immediately kisses me on the lips . I kiss her back only things started to get heated.

"Damn y'all showering without the king?" We both laughed and I open the door so he can see us both.

"Quit bitching and join us." Jas says playfully.

"Don't have to tell me twice" Trey says joining us... what started out as a normal shower quickly turned into round two. Treys hands were on my body from behind and Jas was watching me with hungry eyes. Trey cupped my breast pinching my nipples and Jas slid her hand  down to my core. Causing me to get wetter since it was already wet from the shower we were supposed to be taking.

"I think it's time for round 2." Jas says turning off the water

"I agree" Trey says

We get out and dry off but before I have a chance to dry off completely Jas takes my towel and makes me bend over the bed. Next thing I know Treys huge 10inch dick is deep within me. Jas is watching playing with her clit . I grabbed her ankle and drag her to me.

"Aggressive. I like it ." Trey says slapping my ass making us both laugh. I pull her over all the way to edge spreading them long ass legs. Trey slows his pace which allows me to do my part and begin eating Jas' soft wet pussy.

"Mmmmmm babe" she moans

"That's some sexy ass shit" Trey says huskily his stokes had become slow and deliberated as he watched.

"Shit I'm about to bust just watching y'all."  He says slowing his pace even more

Once we were all satisfied we got ready for our day. I cooked breakfast for everyone.

"Damn a great night, a great morning and breakfast" Trey says digging in.

"Could be everyday if you take us up on our offer." Jas says nudging his shoulder .

"Actually while y'all were sleep I thought about it..."

"And?" I say

"I'm down. I'd love to see where things go..."

And from that morning on things were great for the 3 some. They all had grown so close that was until...

About a year later

Treys POV
"We have a problem." Jas says coming into the living room.  Lola has her feet in my lap and I was rubbing them.

"Babe you don't look so good." Lola says and I nodded in agreement. She was pale for her chocolate self.

"Seriously babe what's wrong" I asked

"I'm pregnant." Jas spits out. Literally I swear me and Lola both froze.

"Babe that's great." I say

"You guys aren't mad?" She asked shocked

"Umm hell no we been fucking without condoms for how long now?" Lola asked sarcastically

"Don't be a smart ass." I laughed "come sit with us." She slowly made her way over. Lola only moving her legs a to let her sit down.

"You know by now if don't nobody got you we do. Now that means I gotta put a baby in Lola." We all bust out laughing.

"There it goes." Lola says talking about Jas smile that we love so much.

"We should celebrate." Lola says sitting up.

"how the hell we gonna do that?" Jas asked slightly annoyed.

"Not by drinking." She says rolling her eyes and in an instant I knew exactly what she meant.

"Why don't we take this some where else." I suggest as Lola heads to the bedroom. I offer my hand to Jas which she takes with a little hesitation.

"Come on just trust us" I smiled... "Come on you know you want to" she smiles

Jas POV
I took his hand not sure what these two were up to but he was right I had to trust them. I let him lead me to the bed room where Lo had candles lit and they smelled like lavender my favorite scent.

"Let us take care of you." Trey says huskily from behind me cupping my breast. I instantly melted against him. Lo stood in front of me slowly unbuttoning my shirt. They each took turns undressing me until their wasn't anything. Trey nibbled on my neck from behind and Lo nibbled on the other side both their hands exploring my skin.

Nobody said anything we all were caught up in the moment.

Lo pulled me to the bed with Trey not too far behind me. Trey bent me over gently where I was now leaning over Lo with her legs wrapped loosely around my waist. While trey was fucking me I was finger fucking lo. This wasn't just normal sex they were making love to me and I loved it. All their moves, kisses were deliberate. They were taking their time.

Don't know how lo's flexible ass did but she was somehow eating my pussy as trey fucked me and it felt amazing. So good I couldn't focus on eating her pussy.

"Fuck." I murmur throwing my head back. "Guys I'm gonna cum..." feeling myself build up but these two didn't care they kept going until I came.

"Fuck me, that was amazing." I say trying to catch my breath and come down off this high.

"Your turn." Trey says to Lo. Lo looks over at me but they fucked me so good I just couldn't keep my eyes open. I waved them off as I crawled under the covers of our king size bed