Chapter 4

Treys POV

I was watching my girls and noticed Lo went completely out of it.

"Lo , you ok ? what's wrong?" I asked her. She looked up with tear in her eyes.

"He just texted me." Was all she said. Jas puts her bowl down. I had been left out the loop about something. Again.

"He who?" I asked clearly annoyed

Jas sighed. "We use to strip and hoe out a few years back to get through our bachelors programs. We met this dude and he became our pimp. Eventually he became really abusive towards all the girls, including us..." she sighed again tears filling her eyes now "we decided one night to run but it didn't go down without a fight he tried to kill us by running us off a dirt road deep in southern Georgia. Close to Florida."

"Long story short the bastard got hella time because many of the girls were under 15 and a lot of them had babies by him." Lo says throwing her phone in disgust.

"There's no way in hell he should be out. He got over 100 years with 70 to serve it's only been 3 years" Jas tried to reassure her.

"How the fuck did an unknown number know to text me ?!?" She cried
"Come here." She was hesitant but she got up and came to sit in my lap

"We've come this far. I love both of y'all with everything in me. I would never allow any harm to come you or Jas. I promise you I'll die trying before I let y'all get hurt. I mean that baby girl" I say hugging her close and kissing her lips softly "that goes for you to." I say reaching for Jas hands.

"We love you daddy." Jas says.

"I love y'all more. Now let's relax" I say. The girls surprised me and turned the tv off. "Jas you sick." I murmur

"No I'm not" she says kissing on my neck. Lo just couldn't wait and had already unzipped my pants sucking my dick. I throw my head back on the couch and the girls rock out for a bit before I got up.
"Everybody strip"

"Yes daddy" they responded undressing slowly for me I watched with hungry eyes. I couldn't wait to fuck my girls and show them just how much they mean to me. Lo being the first to finished I put her on my dick started pounding at that pretty pussy I was determined to have her pregnant by the end of the month. Jas watched with hungry eyes and moved so that I was laying down

"Come ride daddy face" I say to Jas and she does just that. After the girls came they switched positions and I fucked Jas pussy so hard she had to pause for a second.
"Babe let me know if it's to much"

"Babe I'm fine" she moans "keep going" I obliged and we all came at the same time a few minutes later.

"Damn I love y'all man." I say hugging my girls to me.  Both of them throw an arm around my waist and kiss my chest.

"We love you to." They replied almost in sync. I must have dozed off cause when I woke up the girls weren't on me no more. I got up to see Lo throwing down in the kitchen and Jas in her books studying as Lo cooked.

"Damn just left the king to sleep by himself?" The giggled as I kissed the top of each their heads before going to the fridge to get something to drink.

"We didn't wanna wake you. You seem exhausted" Lo says putting a bowl of soup in from of Jas.

"I appreciate it." I say sitting down next to Jas. Since Jim had died the from hadn't been the same when his son took over I left but Jas stayed.  I just wasn't rocking with them no more so I went to a different firm....

Unknown POV (Jason)

Little did those bitches know I never exactly made it to prison. I broke out and been on the run ever since the truck had flipped on the side of the road. Those dummies didn't know I was a track star and took the fuck off. I wanted blood. Those bitches deserve to die.

I had been sitting at the cafe waiting for my contact to come through. Niggas always late.

Just as I was about to pay my tab and leave he came rushing in.

"Nigga you were supposed to be here over and hour ago." I say pissed

"Yeah well you want intel or not nigga?" He asked eyeing me.

"I'm still here right? Spill the fucking beans for I blow your mothafucking head off." I clutch the gun in my waist band "I don't give a fuck about all these people either"

"Yo man chill. Chill." He throws a thick yellow envelope across the table and bounces. I throw some money on the table and walk to car. I get in and immediately open the package. It was like hitting the jackpot tons of pictures with my bitches.

I couldn't wait to carve my name in these hoes skin.

I decided to get ready for a night on the town and go to the strip club. No I'm not pimping just wanna see some ass and titties maybe fuck a lil pussy. Hell the strippers now a days down for whatever, might as well get some while I can.

130am

I'm in the club and it's lit. Ass and titties everywhere. Niggas drunk bitches loud and dancing. It was this one fine ass stripper tho I been watching all night. And I was about to make my move on her. She was think, long hair, shaved pussy,  chocolate how I like them. The club was bout to close at 2 so I decided to part in the back and wait.

When she came out I stopped her.
"Unless you go-" I flashed her a few bands and she shut up. Giving me they eye. I get in the car and we drive back to my hotel room...

"So you just want a dance or a little more?" She asked as we enter the room. I counted out 5gs and threw them on the bed.

"What you think?" I asked her getting undress. She took her jacket off and I was on her sucking them titties. She moaned and started unzipping my pants.
" Damn you working with a lot daddy." She says staring at my dick

"You gonna just stare at him?" She drops to her knees and starts giving me top. It was that good shit wet and sloppy. I had to catch myself on the bed damn she was good.

"I'm not ready to nut yet hold on..." I say stopping her and getting a condom out.

"You think that's gonna fit?" She asked looking scared.

"Don't be scared now. Turn over and bend over the side of the bed. Let me see that ass." She does what I says and I ram my dick in her dripping wet pussy. I started pumping into her and she was throwing it back. I caught her pace  and started fucking her brains out .

"Oh shit, damn that feels good" she cried out holding my hand that's on her waist

"Yeah imma tear this little pussy up." I huff. "Turn over." I say pulling out she flips over and I'm back in the thing...

Spent the rest of the night fucking this girl senseless. Tomorrow it was back to business

Next morning

I had woken up to find the stripper chick had already rolled out in a nigga. I laid in bed thinking of my master plan to get those bitches back for what they did to me.

I had to be smart about things this go around so I didn't get caught this time...