Chaper 12

#poly #shortstories #storiesbyabperkins

Lola's POV

After that night I went home with Jas we became inseparable... weeks went by and we all had to say bye as all our semesters were starting up.

Nikki and Tracey got into Famu and surprisingly James left Jas the apartment to go to New Jersey for a teaching job. Jas got in at a firm B and T and I was starting my freshmen year at temple... we were living the life until Shawn made us an offer.

Shawn's office one day:

"How'd y'all feel about private events?" He asked as he lit a cigarette while doing books.

"Shit that just means more money right?" I asked.

I had to pay for my books somehow. I was majoring in Business administration and books were not cheap being that my moms income sucked finically, that meant my aid wasn't shit either so I had to pay a few things outta pocket.

"That's right."

"I'll do it if my right hand does it with me." I say excited.

"I don't know. I just got in with the firm..." I glance over given her puppy eyes . I need this.

"Can we talk about it first?"

"Yeah take your time, I haven't offered the other girls because they can't bring the money in like y'all can." He says

Jas and I had been dating a few weeks and I definitely understand why she wanted to talk...

At home. Since dorm was killing my finically aid Jas allowed me to move in with her... we get back to our apartment

"What's up Babe?" I asked.

"I seriously think it's something we shouldn't do. I just feel like shit gonna got the fan with Shawn."

" elaborate." I say sitting across from her

" I think he just tryna get us into the game by 'private parties" she says using her hands for air quotes

"You think he tryna pimp is?"

"That's exactly what he tryna do. Babe I get it you young you wanna see the world but I think we could do it the legit way. If you wanna do it I love got your back to make sure nothing happens."

"Babe I think this is great. I understand the concern being as we don't Shawn outside of the club but I think these private parties will off. You know finically I kinda need this." She signs I cross my fingers behind my back please say yes.

"Ok, we can do it but the first sign of trouble we out." I jump up and down excitedly.

"Babe I promise you won't regret this"

I was so wrong tho.

Shawn's POV

The girls had left my office but they left my dick hard. I never thought I'd be able to get Toxic to join the team. But I was paying more than Marcus and her girl Jas worked here it was easy to get her to trade sides. She would still allowed to dance at Marcus club when she wanted but I seen her ambition. The girl was bomb and money hungry.

I got into this business cause of my dad he use to own this club and left it to me when her passed. Sadly both my parents died when I was 19. First my mom to breast cancer, then my dad died from a over dose🤦🏾‍♂️. The street life was all I knew and my mom fought tooth and nail sadly she when she died he hit the drugs hard... enough sappy shit tho I need my dick sucked and fucked

"Peaches !!!!"

"Yes daddy?" She comes in

"Lock the door." I say unzipping my pants letting my dick out at full attention. With hungry eyes she walks over and sinks down to her knees taking me into her warm mouth...