Chapter 16

#poly #shortstories #storiesbyabperkins

Shawn's POV

I never feared for my life but as I sit in the back of this police car watching as they talked to all the girls I knew this was it for me. My freedom gone. I thought toxic would keep quite but I guess she snitched on me to Jas.

Here I stood with a gun to my face and surrounded by cops at my own club. Pops would not be proud right now

3 hours ago I was a free man now I sat with multiple rape,child endangerment, and under age drinking charges.

May.....

June......

July......

August 23rd, I would never forget that day. I had spent the last 3 months in hell getting my ass whooped! You hear me whooped. But today was court day.

Court room....

"Mr. Jackson how do you plead?"

I sighed

"Guilty your honor." I shook my head in defeat. I knew if this went to trial I would not win.

"How many birds are out on the line?" Awww hell I got the asshole judge.

I looked out the window and counted 7.

"7 your honor."

"So 7 birds, we gonna times that by ten right. Then how many girls-" he counts "12.... ok ok. Carry the one....120 years with 70 to be served." He bangs his gavel and before I can say anything the guards remove me from the room.

What the actual fuck!

In the van

We was riding back to the jail when all of the sudden we ran off the rode

I woke up to see glass smashed all around us and the back door open.... seeing my opportunity I took the fuck off.

I ran until my ass couldn't run no more.

Treys POV

Aug 28th

I woke up to my phone ringing off the hook

"Hello?" I answer

"Happy birthday baby boy!" Ma yells into the phone laughing I groaned moving my hand away

"You just had to remind me." I say into the phone rolling onto my side

"My baby boy..."

"Your only child ma." I remind her she laughs

"Breakfast?"

"I'll be over in like an hour ma." Satisfied she hung sup. I scroll through my text messages a bit before hoping in the shower and going to my moms place.

Kim has been blowing my phone up every since she called me another nigga name. I just be ignoring the fuck outta her.

I get up to shower and while I'm in there hands wrap around me.

"Baby I'm sorry."

"Get our Kim." I mutter pissed that she even had the nerve to pop up on my birthday of all days. Her hands roam my body and as much as I tired to resist I was turned on.

Her hands grabbed my 10inch shaft and begin to move

"Fuck..." I mutter I turn around and push her against the wall... she drops to her knees and takes all of me in her mouth...

Nasty just how I like it.

I pull her up after a few minutes because I wasn't ready to buy yet... I make her turn around and bend over.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good you'll remember my name for good." I whisper as my nose trailed along her neck... we both moaned when I enter her wet core. I begin to pump in and out of her

"Harder!" She moans I smirk and begin to fuck her like I hated her. She grabbed my wrist to catch her balance

"Ahhh fuck." She moans as I bust her ass

"What's my name?" I asked smacking her ass

"Trey"

"What's my name?!" I say snaking her ass again

"Trey!"

"I can't hear you!" I snake her ass one more time feeling myself get close

"Trey!!" She moans out as we cum...

"That's what I thought." I say catching my breath...

"Babe I'm sorry." She says looking me in the eyes. I could hear in her voice she meant it.

"Were you cheating on me?" I asked bluntly

"No." She says staring back at me. Her eyes didn't wonder or flinch...

A silence passed between us and I turned the water off

"What the hell were you thinking about?" I asked getting towels for me and her.

"Honestly I don't know." She sighs looking down

"Hey..." I tilt her head up "I still love you and we should have talked about it."

"I love you to and I'm sorry..." she says. We stood there for a moment.

"I have to be at my moms in like 20 mins. We're doing the breakfast." I say rolling my eyes

"You don't wanna go?"

"No, not really." I sighed I loved my mom but sometimes she just over did things and birthdays had always been over the top.

Every year that I could remember I woke up to a breakfast spread and hella presents. This year would definitely be different since daddy wasn't here anymore.

I got dressed and we headed out to my mothers house.

"Oh my baby boy. How are you?" She kissed my cheek as we walked up the front steps.

"Kim sweetheart hope your hungry." Mom says waving us in.....

We sat down and ate and I spent time with my mom. About 430ish I decided it was time to head out and get ready for my boys...

We were hitting the club tonight and after the day I had between Kim and my mom I was long over due for a blunt and drink......

Clubbing

We in the club hype.

Dancing.

Smoking.

Drinking just living out best lives and that's when I saw her. I knew she'd be mine one day.