Chapter 13.

MERYLS POV.

We all ran down to the waters edge as they were pulling Amanda's lifeless body out of the water, she didn't look too good. Her face, pale. Her lips had a slight tinge of blue to them. Had she just fallen? Was she pushed? If so, who pushed her? What was their motive? -No! STOP Meryl.. you're overthinking things again- I said to myself as I watched them at work. 

I went over. She lay there, lifeless. I wanted to cry but at the same time I wanted to find the person who did this and murder them in cold blood. I paced up and down. I rung my hands together. I didn't know what to do with myself. I sighed and sat on the floor. 'What in the world hwould make someone want to do this?' I said in frustration. 

'That's IF anyone did this' Christine chimed in. She was right. I didn't know if anyone had actually pushed her, so I couldn't go jumping to conclusions. There was a sudden gasp, we all looked to Amanda. She was awake, she was breathing. 

'Oh my god, Amanda!' Julie exclaimed. 'Are you okay!?' bit of a stupid question after she had just nearly drowned but, there you go. That was Julie for you. 'I'm fine, I think' She said, sounding tired, she wasn't herself. 'Girls, I have called the doctor' Alesandro said, walking back over to us. 'Oh thank god!' Julie said, holding onto his arm, not knowing what to do.

JULIES POV.

I was scared. No, scratch that. I was terrified.. I thought Amanda was going to die, then she woke up. I got a shock and now I wanted to cry.  'Who did this to you?!' I wanted to know. Well, I wanted to know IF anyone had actually pushed her or she had just fallen. 

'Nobody. Nobody did' She said, still not sounding right. 'Nobody pushed me, I just lost my footing and slipped and.. must have hit my head on the way down..' I sighed with relief. 'Oh thank god!' I sighed and sat her down. 'How are you feeling?' I stared at her not wanting to let her out of my sight again. 

'Julie, i'm fine' came her quiet reply. She was so small and so fragile, I just wanted to pull her in for a hug, wrap her in bubble wrap and not let her go! I watched her as she was sat in Meryl's arms, calming herself down and trying to recover from what just happened. I loved seeing their relationship, they weren't even mother and daughter but they certainly acted like it. Donna and Sophie seemed to have spilled over from screen to real life.

'Are you sure you're okay Amanda?' Meryl said as she held Amanda close to her. 'I'm fine. please, you have to trust me.. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it' She smiled as Amanda smiled up at her.

'Let's go on this boat ride! Relax and Recuperate' Meryl said. Being the strong matriarch she is. Her voice always seemed to calm everyone down. 

'Come on then!' We all smiled. Got up, and headed to the boat. I looked to Meryl and she didn't look too clever, but, I couldn't dwell on those things. If anything happened, then we were all there. Right?