Chapter 15.

MERYLS POV.

I started thinking, had I been drugged and kidnapped? Had they hit me over the head with something and brought me here? I didn't remember how in the hell I got here! All I have to go on now is, i'm lay here, on this bed, or, what feels like a bed anyway. In a dark room. And someone, strangely, was hiding in the closet... who, or what, where they hiding from? All of this just didn't make sense... why would they want to kidnap me, of all people.... WHY ME?!

JULIES POV.

Christine was hysterical! It seemed no body could calm her down! It started to make me think she had something to do with it! (Which was an absolutely ludicrous thought! I KNOW) but she just would stop crying, no matter how we went about the situation. I had then had a brain wave! 'OI! you two!' Christine stopped crying just enough to listen to me at this point, and they both looked over at me. 'I've just had a bit of a brain wave! You know the last time we were here, when we were filming Mamma Mia... that group of men kidnapped her didn't they! Held her hostage in her room and trying to kill her!' Christine started off again! Lord give me strength with this woman! 'No! just listen! i'm not saying that's whats happened now, but, they could have got wind that we were back here and gotten someone else to keep her hostage for a bit, you know! scare the life out of her! that sort of thing!' 

I looked over at Amanda and she looked back at me.. 'Yeah, Yeah, You're right! Do you think they may have had the same idea as last time.. you know, to take her back to her own room?' She was a clever one! It was like we were the same person sometimes! 'Maybe, it's a possibility!' I smiled at her and started heading back to the hotel, with Amanda close behind and the weeping willow at the back!

AMANDAS POV.

We rushed back into the hotel and straight to the elevator. Wanting to get there as soon as possible! 'What if she isn't ok?' Christine finally chimed up. 'Don't think like that! She'll be fine!' I tried to re-assure her but I'm not sure how good I was at it..

MERYLS POV. 

I was still sat in darkness, wondering what the hell was going on! IF they expected me to be scared by this, they had another thing coming. I'd dealt with Steven Spielberg! 'Excuse me, but, whoever you are... what do you actually want with me?' I wanted to get to the bottom of this, it had been over an hour and I was getting bored by this point.. 'SHUSH! YOU'LL GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU!' I had to hold back a laugh 'Ok... but why are you hiding in the closet?' I heard a lot of banging and crashing, there was even an ow at one point.. I wasn't sure what was going on in there and I wasn't sure I'd like to find out either! I was still non the wiser and growing more impatient by the minute... 

'Did you guys drug me?''