seven

the next morning I woke up next to billie. she was sound asleep and I can feel and hear her heart beating.

"you need to go back to you're room you're moms looking for you" finneas said interrupting the moment.

"oh-alright" I said in a sarcastically mean voice as I started to feel heavy weight when I got up to sit in my wheel chair. he took me back to my hospital room where my parents were waiting for me worried sick.

"I'm s-s-sorry" I stuttered as everything then seemed to turn black , I had no idea what had just happen.

"someone help she's seizing come quick!!" my dad shouted as long as possible. what is happening.

"due to no chemo , the cancer has attempted to spread throughout her body and her high fever from last night has caused her to seize" the doctor explained thoroughly to my parents as I start to become conscious again.

as finneas was still standing there shocked after what had happened he came up to me to check if I was alright. we sat down and talked for a while as he avoided the fact that billie just got out of a coma.

after talking for a few hours he confessed his feelings to me. he talked about how billie would always brag about me yet he couldn't do the same.

"I'm sorry Finn I will never feel the same you're like my brother". "it's okay" he said in discouragement.
                            one month later ~
after so much in a month i am doing the absolute worst. i haven't seen billie this whole time since my cancer spread.

"someone's here to see you" finneas said entering the room. "hello beautiful" billie said as she seemed to look like she got beat up with all the scrapes as scars. "how are you feeling baby" she said in a cute voice.

"like shit. come lay with me though I missed you" I said with butterfly's in my stomach.

she got up from her wheelchair and limped her way to my hospital bed. "what is this dumb movie I don't wanna watch this" she said as she looked up at the tv and laughed nervously.

she laughed but I didn't. she seemed really off and different. she acted weird. this isn't the billie I know. "it's a cancer movie billie." finneas said in a clear voice but only he'd  know that cause we stayed up almost every night to watch it yet billie hasn't even asked about me.

"I think I'm gonna leave you two alone since you guys talk more than we do. should've just dated finn" she said furiously. "you know baby after 2 year of being together I wanted to ask you something important but finn always comes in the way"she stated leaving the room

I thought about what she said the whole night . what was she gonna ask ? ....