nine

three months since the accident~

"babe wake up we have another problem" billie whispered shaking me out of my sleep.

"what is it now" I said scratching my head while yawning.

"we need to tell you that we can't do you're chemo and we can't afford it. you being here this whole time has cost almost every penny in our bank and we cannot support it hunny I'm so sorry" my mom said whipping her tears with a tissue.

"does this mean that I-I-am gonna die"?!?
"baby I'm sorry. I wish I can do something but I can't afford it in a million years"billie said crying her eyes out.

"but I do have this" she walked over to me and held my hand while reaching in her pocket to pull out a very expensive ring that she kept after a family member died. "here, for my loving,beautiful,strong fiancé" she said putting the ring on my fingers.

"I love you angel" I cried.

"and I love you butterfly" she said whipping the tears from my cheek with her thumb.

after a few hours I was alone and overthinking. I thought about how much I have left to live. years ? months ? weeks? days ? ...minutes?!?

I can't leave billie. I want to marry her. I am really really in love with her. so unbelievably in love. she is all I have.

besides my cancer,

all I can think about is her sparkly eyes. and as of right now she's all I need.

I started to feel a bit dizzy. I haven't ate in a few days but I doubt that's it. my vision started to go blurry and my monitor had started to beep. oh no not again... everything was now black.

yet I saw myself come out of my own body. what is happening ? oh my god that's my body. that's me. and there's the nurses. I started to panic.

am I....dead?

Billie rushed over to my body and held me in her arms while shaking me to try to get me conscious again. "BUTTERFLY , don't fly away." she said while whispering to me in my ears while crying. yet I heard it loudly and it echoed. I was standing right next to her watching her hold my body.

so where did I fly ?..

bill turned over to finneas and had a blank stare as she can taste a gallon of her own tear drops. "where did she fly?"

"I think she's gone bill." he said.

"she used to call me angel. I can't hear her call me that ever again." billie said trying to gasp for air but said it in a calm voice.

"I love you angel" she said while putting me down back into my hospital bed. "you're beautiful angel".

more doctors rushed in as they took me to the operating room as I tried to scream for help. but no one can hear.

"ANGEL IM RIGHT HERE." I tried to shout but she couldn't hear. "I wanna fly back into you're arms" i said looking into her sparkling eyes. "fly away with you"