The Jet(5)

We finally made it to the jet, and it was massive. I felt incredibly small standing next to it, awestruck by its sheer size and grandeur. "Is this really your jet?" Sof and I exclaimed in disbelief, our eyes wide with astonishment as we took in the opulence before us. 

Vincent, with an air of casual confidence, just smirked and nonchalantly responded, "Yes, do you like it?" in a cocky tone that hinted at his familiarity with luxury. 

Still in awe, we both nodded in agreement, unable to contain our excitement and wonder. As we stepped out of the SUV, a burly bodyguard-looking man emerged to collect our bags, further emphasizing the exclusive atmosphere surrounding us. 

Upon entering the jet, we were greeted by a stunning interior that surpassed the beauty of the exterior, with every detail meticulously designed to exude elegance and sophistication, leaving us speechless in admiration.

As I scanned the inside of the Jet, my eyes settled on three girls sitting in the seats, engrossed in watching me and Sof's YouTube channel. The vibrant colors of their clothing noticeably contrasted with the sleek, modern design of the aircraft's interior. Their voices carried a tone of excitement that matched the fervor with which they followed our online content.

Their attention shifted to us as they noticed our arrival, creating a buzz of energy in the confined space of the Jet. Suddenly, one of the girls, exuding a sense of familiarity and warmth, stood up with a gleeful expression. Her enthusiasm was palpable as she exclaimed, "Finally, you guys are back! We were getting... OMG, YOU'RE ALEXANDRIA MARTINEZ AND SOFIA ANGELO, WE LOVE YOU GUYS!"

The girl, who bore a striking resemblance to Vincent with her beautiful grey eyes and raven black hair, couldn't contain her excitement. Her features, though reminiscent of Vincent's, carried a softness and gentleness that set her apart. Vincent's presence was often characterized by his strong physique, defined jawline, and intricate tattoos that adorned his skin. This contrast in appearances highlighted the diversity of characters populating the Jet, each person embodying a unique essence that enriched the shared experience.

Despite the fleeting thought that crossed my mind about Vincent's tattoos and the intrigue they sparked, I quickly pushed it aside. Such musings were a distraction from the more critical aspects of the situation. It was essential to maintain a clear perspective on the dynamics at play, especially considering the complex emotions entwined with my connection to Vincent. While gratitude for his intervention in a previous incident lingered, the underlying tension of our intertwined fates remained unresolved.

Realizing that I had yet to formulate a response, I eventually managed to vocalize my curiosity, questioning the grey-eyed girl with a hesitant, "Wait, you know who we are?"

 With an undeniable tone of excitement, she enthusiastically declared, "Of course you guys are like the most popular youtubers out there." 

The exuberant Mia then proceeded to introduce herself along with her companions, Emma and Nicki. Expressing gratitude for her generous words, I modestly downplayed our level of popularity, feeling a twinge of embarrassment creep in.