Chapter 5

That Saturday she got in her seat Bucky sat beside her "You alright." he whispered

"Not really no." she said 

"I wish you would have come up and ate breakfast this morning" He whispered in her ear.

"Yeah well I couldn't" she said as the bus took off she started to bounce her leg.

He placed his hand on her knee "Baby doll you are going to be fine." he said

"I hope so." she said 

They got to the competition venue about an hour into the competition the announcer said "Up next we have Myrtle Beach Seahawks" They all started to flip on to the floor to Pump It except for the flyers that flipped into their mounts into their stunts which included Peyton.

"Jesus Christ" Bucky whispered as he watched her do her toe touches flips and heal and toe stretches in the air. Then she flipped on to the floor and started to do the floor work with the rest of the girls.  

After their team routine was over Peyton Nat and Wanda and Carol got ready for their small group performance that they put together themselves to "All About That Bass" 

"Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome back to the floor 4 seniors from Myrtle Beach High School Seahawks for their small group routine." The song started to play then lights came on Bucky smiled and said "Show her baby doll." 

After the routine was over they went back stage the boys were allowed to come back to see the girls and came over to her and pulled her to him "Hey you." he whispered 

"Hey" she said as he interlaced their fingers.

"Tonight we are having a bonfire I want you to come with me." he said

"Bucky I have never gone to one of those." she said

"I know so it should be fun." he said 

After they got back to town she got home and took a shower and straightened out her dark hair did her make up. She picked out her outfit and sandals she put her aviators then walked up to Bucky's house. 

"Wow darlin. You look amazing." he said as he came out the door. 

"Thank you." she said 

He opened his truck door for her and she got in his truck. "Damn baby." he whispered 

She looked at him "I"m sorry it's just those shorts make your ass look so good baby." he said

She rolled her eyes and said "I'll stay home." 

"I'm sorry Peyton I'll stop." he said 

They got to the bon fire he lowered his tail gate and put her up on it. The boys got the fire started then he walked over to Steve's truck got two red solo cups started to mix bourbon and coke for them both. "Buck she's never drank before." Nat said

"I know I've got her Nat she will be fine." Bucky said as he walked over to Peyton. 

Nat turned up the volume on Steve's truck since it was her phone playing the music. "Here you go Peyton." he said as he hands her cup to him.

She took a drink and said "Oh god that burns" as she made a face.

"You good." he said 

"Yeah it just burns a little." she said as she took another sip.

"Eventually you won't feel it." he said as he took a sip of his. 

She looked at him "I hope you aren't trying to get me drunk."