Chapter 7

-2 years later-

Bucky was pacing in his dorm living room waiting for Peyton to get home from class it was their two year anniversary and he had a surprise for her. He had slow music playing and roses candles and made her dinner that was set up with two candles on the table.

She came in and said "Buck.." 

"Happy Anniversary baby." he said 

She felt tears welling and said "Oh my gosh you did all this for me." 

"I did baby." he said with a smile. 

They ate dinner then he said "Baby I have a surprise for you." 

"Oh yeah besides you turned our dorm room into a romantic setting." she said 

"Look in your roses baby." he said with a smile. 

She walked over to her roses and saw a diamond ring stuck in one of the rose petals. Then she heard "Who knew the little girl down the street from me was going to be the girl I would end up wanting to spend the rest of my life with. Peyton Marie Sutton you changed me you saved me you make me better. I want to spend the rest of my life with you will you please marry me?' 

She pulled the ring out and she slid it on finger and whispered "Yes." as she wiped tears. 

He smiled as she turned around and kissed him. "It's good thing you asked me this." she said

"Why?' he said

"The reason why I was late getting home was cause I had to talk to coach. I'm pregnant." she said with a smile.

"really?'" he said as he picked her up.

"Yes I took the test this morning. Did you not go in the bathroom?'she said 

"Um no as you can tell I've been a little busy." he said as they went into the bathroom and he saw the test as it said positive. 

He kissed her "Our future baby it's starting

He kissed her "Our future baby it's starting." 

"I know I'm so happy I already called the doctor we have an appointment in two weeks." she said 

"Great." he said 

They went back out into their living room as "Heaven" By Kane Brown started to play and they started to slow dance in the middle of the room. Two weeks later they were at their doctor's appointment. 

"Alright Ms Monroe let's see here. You look to be about 8 weeks due in April." the doctor said

They looked on the screen and he said "One baby heart beat is 174." 

He went over everything with them since it was their first pregnancy after they left they got home and put the ultrasounds in their room till they were able to tell everyone. They were both sophomores at UNC they were the only ones of their friends that were attending UNC the rest of them went to Florida.