Chapter 6

It was the day of the pep rally she stayed with him the night before she jumped awake when she heard "Thunder" by Imagine Dragons blaring. "Sorry.." he said as he laid beside her on his stomach.

"Is that your idea of an alarm clock." she said 

"No but I wasn't sure how to get you up." he said 

"Mmm not scaring me would be nice this is the 2nd time you have scared me awake." she said 

He pulled the blanket off of her and said "Let's go boss breakfast." as he picked her up. 

She yelped as he smacked her ass as he threw her over his shoulder and she said "Buck my ass is showing I would prefer if your parents didn't see my under wear." 

He lifted her shirt and he said "mmm doll baby that is some sexy ass lace." when he saw black lace.

"Bucky!" she said 

"Sorry darlin." he said 

He put her down once they got to the top of the stairs and he whispered "I rather my parents not see how sexy you look in that underwear cause I don't even get to see it I get teased by sleeping next to you all week." 

"Well I'm sorry you won't let me leave." she said as she opened the door.

"Morning you two." Winnie said 

They ate breakfast then she went downstairs took a quick shower then started to do her hair and make up then put her uniform on. "Look at this sexy sight in my bathroom." he said as he came up behind her. 

"Mmm mmm mmm" he whispered in her ear.

"Bucky I'll start staying at my house again and being mean if you don't stop." she said

"Baby don't ..I like this with you. I just wish you would let me compliment you.' he said 

She finished getting ready then they road together in his truck. After lunch they all gathered into the gym as the students and staff and coaches gathered into the gym. 

Bucky and Peyton took the floor together "Alright everybody settle down we have some things we want to stay" Bucky said 

Everyone started to sit down and Peyton said "This year we decided to do something different for the pep rally and that is something we like to call team unity." as she felt Bucky interlaced their fingers 

"So because this is my last year and Peyton's last year as captains and our senior players and cheerleaders and dancers last year as well we decided that we wanted to have some fun with the seniors so we hope you all enjoy it." Bucky said as they put the mic on the stand and walked away. 

The gym went black and "Men In Black" started to play as the lights went crazy. "Ladies and Gentlemen your senior football players your senior cheerleaders and dancers." one of the junior players as they walked out with sunglasses on as they came out dancing with each other. 

The next song that started to play was "Boss" as the lights come up as the girls started to do the routine. Then Sam lead them as they did the Cupid Shuffle then they did their routine to "Move It Like This." and "My House." 

They ended the rally with them doing "We Go Together" She jumped on Bucky's back as they did the song and he spun them around and she laughed. They started to all have fun chasing each other and dancing  crazy. After the rally was over she was at her locker and walked up behind and spun her around and kissed her. She started to kiss back as he put her against her locker as he rolled his tongue into her mouth. She put her arms around his neck as she rolled hers into his. He pulled her closer by her hips "Barnes Monroe" they both jumped and saw her stepmom.