Omega?

*Kirishima's POV*

As we walk down the halls, with Bakubro in Shiro's arms, when I get a sudden question on my mind.
"So... Um... What exactly... Happened-- back there I mean." I ask and she looks at the boy in her arms.
"He is my Omega... He has a secret quirk... it's the Omega Quirk... He is my mate and nothing can break that bond... not even him being stuborn... No, Before you get any ideas... I don't have heat, but it depends on what his animal is, to see if he has heat or not." She explains and my eyes widen.
"Okay... What is... Um... Your animal?" I ask and she smiles at me.
"Me? Guess." She says and i sigh.
"How about... A Lion?" I ask and she smiles at me.
"Close. It is a big cat." She says and i raise an eyebrow.
"A... Jaguar?" She smiles and nods.
"Ding Ding Ding." She says and i smile.
"No wonder everyone was kinda afraid of you when they walked into the classroom..." I tell her and she raises an eyebrow. She chuckles as we walk into the nurses office. We see recovery girl standing there, and I sigh.
"Well... Um... Bakugo kinda passed out in class." He says and she turns around.

'Katsuki... Is her... Omega?' I think to myself and sigh as he is placed on the bed.