Ears & A Tail

*Shiro's POV*

As I sit next to Katsuki, I look over to see his hair moving on its own. I quickly get in my bag and grab the beenie that is in there.

"Here... Your ears are starting to show." I whisper in his... first ear? I don't know... He nods and puts the beenie on his head and fixes it so he looks good. Aizawa Sensei looks at is and raises an eyebrow, questioning. I scratch were my ears are supposed to be and he understands.

"Thanks..." he tells me and I shrug.

"No problem." I tell him and class continues. 

<Time Skip>

As the day ends, we all stand and I notice a tail on him as well. I lean forward and tap his shoulder.

"You might want to cover that tail up, darling." I tell him and he blushes. He takes his jacket off and ties it around his waist. I wrap my arm around his neck as we walk out of class and into the truck that Iida will be driving us back and forth between school and home.

"I take it that your ears and tail have started to form? What are you again?" Iida says from the front seat.

"Yes, and he is an Otter." I tell Iida and he smiles at Katsuki.

"It actually makes sense... And Otters don't have heat cycles... Yes?" He asks and I nod.

"Yup... They don't have heat cycles... But that doesn't mean that hormones won't get around. Unless he is ace?" I question and look at Katsuki. He blushes and nods at me.

"Okay... So your mate is an Explosive Ace  Otter?" Iida questions himself and I crack up laughing. I can tell Katsuki gets jealous because he jumps the seat, sits on my lap, and cuddles into me while growling at Iida.

"Hey hey hey... It's alright... Remember... He is my Beta... But I marked you as my Omega and that can't change." I tell him and he nods.