prologue

I'll be there for you 'Cause you're there for me too

'Cause you're there for me too

-the rembrandts;L.P. album

ALTHEA ran through the corridors of the Ark chuckling,behind her being Jasper Jordan and Monty Greene.
The three were almost late to class.

They almost made it before Althea bumped into a hard chest,she looked up and saw a guard with tanned skin,freckles all over his face and hair gelled.
"Althea,come on!"Jasper shouted across the hall.
She would have loved to stare a bit more but she wasn't going to be late to class.
"Sorry."she muttered before running off after her friends.

She entered the room right before the teacher.
She sat next to Monty and Jasper and on her other side stood Peter,her boyfriend.
"Almost late."he whispered in her ear.
"Almost."she whispered back.

The class was boring as usual for others and if it wasn't history,Althea would be bored too but she loved history.
And so did a blonde girl with big blue eyes and braided hair in front of her next to the Wells Jaha.

"And so during those times Napoleon was one of the strongest leaders out there."the teacher continued her lesson.
"How was he so good?How was he able to win so many wars?"the girl asked making other students groan.
"Good question Clarke.Well he had great war strategies."as the woman continued her explanation Althea knew from where she recognized the girl.Clarke Griffin of course!Jake and Abby Griffin's daughter.

"Althea?Would you like to continue my answer to Clarke's question?"the teacher snapped the ginger out of her thoughts making everyone look at her.
"About the strategies?"she almost whispered.
"No we were already done with that.I expect more from you,please pay attention."the teacher said making her sigh.

At the end of the class,Althea saw Clarke go to someg girls who all class talked about how they were gonna go look for dresses for some formal privileged party.
"Hi!Could I come with you please?I am also looking for a dress for the party."she said in a really shy tone.

"Al,you coming?"Monty asked with the other two boys behind.
"I'll come in a minute,you can go."and said her attention never leaving the group.

The girl smiled at Clarke for a long time already.
"Okay,see you later."she heard Peter say then turn her head to press his lips on hers.He broke the kiss and smiled at her running after the boys but Althea's attention was already taken by the three girls, bursting into giggles and laughs.

"You wanna come with us?Griffin it's a shame you are a privileged.I mean with all those points you could have bought another sweater.Or a totally different top."a blonde said making the other two smirk.
"And another haircut."the brunette said making the other two burst into giggles.

Althea could see Clarke's face but she saw her ducking her head,so she would face her shoes.
Althea scoffed,she hates bullies.She walked to the four girls with an annoyed look on her face.

"Look,you can try and be a classic version of Mean Girls which basically means being bitches or be original and fuck off.The girl was just being nice and was looking for some friends there is nothing to mock about that."the redhead snapped at them.

"Uh,whatever."the third one,a brunette muttered before they all left the room.
"Hey,are you okay?"Althea asked the blonde who had glossy eyes.
"Yeah."she muttered wiping her eyes."Thanks for sticking up for me.You didn't have to."
"They were being mean to you for no reason.Something had to be done."Althea patted her shoulder.

"Hey,I'm going to that party too.Wanna go and find dresses for each other?"Althea offered smirking.
"You don't have to do this out of pity-"
"I'm not!Clarke come on,I need a girl's opinion.All I'll get from the guys I hang out with are nods and long groans."she said making Clarke giggle.
"Alright."she said making Althea shout in happiness as she took Clarke by her side.

AUTHOR's NOTE

This was actually inspired by a book scene from the 100.
But nobody was there to defend my baby Clarke so here she had someone to defend her.Clarthea are BROTP.

And that brief meeting with Bellamy😏

Gonna update chapter two soon!🤗

Love,A❤️