7|chaos

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
chapter seven
CHAOS
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

"I need to believe, that who we are, matters more than our station

"I need to believe, that who we are, matters more than our station."

-lady greer; reign

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

A shocking death marked the camp after the acid fog.
Wells Jaha's dead body was found at almost dawn with his neck slashed and three of his fingers missing.

Althea,Clarke,Octavia and Finn were already up and chatting at the bonfire,so they wouldn't bother Monty and Jasper who were asleep.
A boy came running into the camp looking for Bellamy.One of Bellamy's group,he was supposed to replace Wells at standing to watch for any grounders next to the camp.

He told Bellamy who immediately took his boys and didn't let anyone see what was going on,especially Clarke and Althea.Althea remembers it so well.

"What is going on?!"Althea asked exasperated.
"Is Wells okay?"Clarke asked one of Bellamy's subjects as Althea liked to call them who stood silent.

"Alright,that's it,"Althea said."Blake!What is going on?!"Althea shouted as hard as she could and she got a pretty good set of lungs apparently because Bellamy rolled his eyes on the other side of the boys who shielded the view.

He decided that it was time to let them know what happened after looking over the body to see how the hell the grounders killed him right next to their camp.
He told his boys to move and shouted at everyone except Finn,his sister,Althea,Monty and Clarke as Jasper was still sleeping to stay.

Everyone gasped at the sight.Wells' dead body laying in front of them,the jacket Bellamy had on him,laying next to his body.

Althea's eyes filled with tears,Wells and her had just started to get closer.He was a good man,with a heart of gold.He didn't deserve this.

Clarke tried to hold her tears that badly that she was shaking as she crouched next to Wells' body,touching his arm.

"How did this happen?"Finn asked Bellamy.
"Obviously,the grounders showed how powerful they are.They killed one of our people right next to our camp."Bellamy said not looking at Clarke or Althea who was hugging her body with her arms as two tears left her eyes.

"We need to do something to helps the defense of our camp."Bellamy muttered putting a brave face on.
"To honor Wells."Althea said,wiping her tears.
"Yes,to honor Wells."Bellamy said to her with a soft look which he quickly wiped off of his face.
Clarke stood up quickly and ran into the dropship.
"I'll go."Finn said.
"No,let me."Althea stopped him before running as well into the dropship.