8|paying for our mistakes

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
chapter eight
PAYING FOR OUR MISTAKES
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

"what do we do with all the thingswe need to say to someonewe'll never seeagain?"

"what do we do
with all the things
we need to say
to someone
we'll never see
again?"

-Amanda Lovelace

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

"Bring the girl out, Bellamy!"

Murphy's angry shouts were heard from the tent where, Althea,Bellamy,Charlotte, Finn and Clarke were standing, trying to figure out what the hell to do.

Althea still couldn't believe it every time her eyes met the little girl's that she killed Wells.That she plunged a knife into his throat and cut off his fingers.
She thought she was just an innocent little girl with nightmares.But Althea guessed nobody was innocent.

"Why, Charlotte?"Althea asked Charlotte in a desperate tone.
"I was trying to slay my demons like Bellamy told me!"Charlotte defended herself making Althea glare at Bellamy who was standing next to her.
"He didn't mean it like that!It meant more like being strong and don't let your demons get to you.Your demon weren't Wells Jaha!"Althea rented angry at Charlotte who had tears in her eyes, the ginger turned to Bellamy and glared at him.

"Happy, you philosophical bitch?"Althea muttered to Bellamy who rolled his eyes and pinched his eyebrows tightly.
"What the hell is she talking about?"Clarke spat at the three.

"She misunderstood me.Charlotte, like Althea said that is not what I meant!"Bellamy explained.
"God, they told me kids are difficult but I never imagined this!"Althea muttered as she ran her hands through her hair.

"Bring the girl out now!"Murphy shouted more than angry.

"Please, don't let them hurt me!"Charlotte cried.
"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up."Bellamy said to Althea, Clarke and Finn who stood quiet not knowing what to do.
"Now you stay quiet?!"Bellamy scoffed.
"Those are your boys out there!"Finn snapped.
"This is not my fault!If she'd listened to me, those idiots would still be building the wall!"Bellamy shouted, referring to Clarke who pressed a hand to her forehead.

"Bellamy this is not the time for your inner Trump to show up."Althea snapped at Bellamy, her sassy side getting the best of her.
"You wanna build a society, princess?Let's bring a society, bring her out!"Murphy continued making Althea even more stressed.
"No!Please, Bellamy, Althea!"Charlotte begged but Althea couldn't even look at her anymore.All she saw was Wells' murderer.