It's Over

Like the tittle said, it was finally over. All the wasted time, those were for nothing. I'd said I hate you, but deep down I knew that I couldn't hate you. Even when I said those freaking words to you, I knew you knew that I could never hate you.

I'd like to say thank you, but I won't. Why? Cause all you gave was pain in the ass. I loved you, and still am. Somehow, I know that you still felt the same as those days. When I said I will always try to forget you, I really meant it. Maybe, just maybe, you remembered when I told you that "when you can't let go, maybe this time you needs to go" oh how those days always repeat on my freaking mind. And now, it was finally my turn to go.

Those were really happiest days, or ... weeks? I didn't really remembered.

What I tryna say is, I still am love you. I love how you respond my dissapointment. I love how you still respect me. I love how you still makes me adore you. I love you. Oh crap, how many times i said that?

And in the end, I'd still thanks to you(tetep) haha. It was because you I really knew that we can't alwaya got who we want. It was because you I felt so special yet so broken. It was because you I knew that times really does matter. It was all because of you, I knew what love was.

Well, it'd be my last post on this sad book. Why? If you guys asked why, is because, I can't stand on him anymore. All those posts were about him. Only him. Deep down my heart, I knew that he was and is always be the one. Even when I moved on.

The least, what I always wants to tell you but never have the guts is; you break what already broken.

Thank you.

(p.s. maybe oneday when i finally moved on and found the new guy, i'd wrote a new book like this).