Chapter 5

Your P.O.V

Lauren left early the next morning but not without waking me up telling me goodbye and that she loved me. That was three days ago which is why I was currently laying in the bed curled up listening to her music that she had put on my phone after she had finished it. I missed her and even though she made sure to call me every night and send me a text every morning. I knew it wasn't enough. I had canceled Christmas with my family because I was supposed to meet Lauren's family this year but apparently things change. "GET UP!" Alyssa spoke as she and Camila walked into my bedroom with Ally walking in behind her. "I thought we agreed that we'd be nice about it?" Ally asked crossing her arms. "I am being nice I didn't say get up bitch," Alyssa spoke causing me to roll my eyes turning my back towards them. I felt the covers being pulled off my body causing me to curl up even more. "Y/N honey you need to get up and shower. You haven't been out in three days," Ally spoke getting in the bed beside me rubbing my back. "No," I spoke softly squeezing my eyes shut. "Yes, trick get your ass up and shower," Alyssa spoke grabbing my ankles and pulling me to the end of the bed causing me to sit up catching myself before I hit the ground. "I just want to be alone guys," I spoke as my eyes began getting teary. I watched as Normani and Dinah peaked into the room. Great, it seems like everyone cares except Lauren. "Hey, I know that it's hard and what Lauren did was dirty but you can't let it get too you Y/N you're better and stronger than that," Alyssa spoke pulling me into a hug causing me to sob into my best friend's neck.

I sighed pulling away once I was finished before heading into the bathroom to take a shower. I don't know why I'm even acting like this. I knew I missed Lauren but obviously, she didn't mind leaving me here. I groaned trying to push the thoughts from my mind but I couldn't help it but think about her. I quickly took my shower before drying off and wrapping the towel around me before doing my hair.

Once I finally walked into the room I noticed my bags had sat packed on the bed and an outfit laid across the bed waiting for me. I shrugged throwing on some underwear and then the clothes that I'm sure Camila picked out. I sighed running my hands through my hair before grabbing a jacket and my bags when I finished putting my shoes on. Walking to the front I noticed all the girls had sat around the couch talking quietly to each other. "So where am I going?" I asked holding the bag up showing them. "Home. It's Christmas I'm sure your family wants to see you even if they didn't plan on it," Dinah spoke causing me to sigh. "Don't do that you know they miss you," Normani spoke causing me to nod knowly. "Well lock up once you've finished," I spoke grabbing one of my beanies from off the table and throwing it on making my way towards the door before all they stood up and pulled me into a hug. "When the December 27 hits. I'll be there and I want to meet everyone!" Camila spoke causing me to nod. "Actually I think we should spend New Year together this year!" Normani suggests looking around causing the girls to shrug. "Sounds like a plan to me," I spoke before waving goodbye and making my way out.

"Gosh, why did I let them talk me into this," I spoke as I finally reached the little town. "I can't believe I'm here," I spoke needing a blunt the moment I saw the welcome sign. I quickly made my way towards the store that was close to my house. I took my jacket off leaving it in the car knowing that I was going to spark up as soon as I bought the Rilo. I quickly locked the car and made my way into the supermarket not wanting to freeze any longer. I made my way around grabbing a few snacks before making my way to the register grabbing a pack of Rilo's as I waited in line. I watched as the girl looked up at me tilting her head, "Hey ." I spoke causing her to give me a small smile. "Hey, how are you?" She asked as she rung my stuff up. "I'm good just passing through,"I spoke shocked that she was even making conversation. "How long are you here for?" She asked once she finished. "Just the holidays," I spoke causing her to nod mumbling a cool. I watched her eye me a moment before looking down as I quickly paid with my card. "Well if your down. We're doing something at Sam's tomorrow night if you want to join?" She asked causing me to nod. "Same place?" I asked causing her to nod. "Alright, We'll I'll see?" I spoke causing her to nod understanding. "Good seeing you Madai," I spoke grabbing my things and making my way out the store. She was still as gorgeous as the last time I saw her. I made my way towards my car and rolled before sparking relaxing my body the best way I knew.

I pulled up to my family's home looking at the lights that hung around and on the house caisng me to chuckle. They had to have someone to else put them up because I couldn't see them doing it themselves. I turned the car off grabbing my bag out the passengers seat as I got out locking it before making my way towards the front door. I finished my keys out before unlocking the door and making my way inside,"The fuck." My mom spoke turning around from her seat on the couch to see who the fuck had just walked into her house. "Hello to you too," I spoke casuing her to get off the couch pulling me into a hug. "Aww I missed you too," I spoke already knowing she was rolling her eyes. "What are you doing here?" She asked pulling away causing me to go sit my bag in my room. "Christmas. I got time off and came down here to spend it with you," I spoke causing her to hum before sitting back on the couch as I made my way back. "Where are the girls?" I asked plopping down on the couch beside her. "Sean took them to the store," She spoke causing me to nod before closing my eyes. I was honestly exhausted and a nap sounded great.

By the time I woke up, I knew my sisters were back from the bickering heard once they walked through the door, "You know for once I'd like to come home and not have to listen to you two argue with one another." I spoke causing their head to snap my direction before running over towards me. "Dude what are you doing here?" Ariel asked causing me to roll my eyes as Alice snickered. "Christmas is coming up dude what do you mean why am I here?" I asked causing her to roll her eyes before plopping down beside me. "Well, ma said that you weren't coming this year. " Ariel spoke causing me to shrug. "I never miss Christmas," I felt my phone vibrating causing me to pull it out seeing a call from Camila causing me to pick it up putting it to my ear. "Hello?" I answered the phone. "Glad to know you made it home safely," Camila spoke causing me to bite my lip. "I'm sorry I fell asleep once I got here and my sisters are just getting my home which woke me. I forgot I'm sorry," I spoke causing her to sigh. "It's fine the girls and I were just worried that all," She spoke causing me to sigh f feeling bad. "I know and I apologize but I'm home safe and sound and unharmed. " I spoke causing her to giggle, "Okay I have to go I'll text you later," She spoke before hanging up. "Well that was rude," I spoke causing my sisters to giggle before I pulled them into another hug. I really did miss them.