Chapter 6

Madai^^^

Your P.O.V

I fixed my hair in the car mirror for the third time before I huffed closing the mirror sitting back in my chair. "Who am I even trying to impress?" I asked myself even though I knew in my mind who. "I have Lauren don't forget it," I spoke shaking my head before grabbing my phone and getting out the car making sure to lock the door as I exited the vehicle. I made my way inside the tiny apartment complex before making my way up the stairs and standing outside the door. I raised my hand up to knock on the door before tucking it in my pocket as I heard whispers before Madai opened the door with a grin on her face,"Hey you came!" She spoke allowing me to walk inside before she closed the door and made her way into the living room. "What's up yall," I spoke as I took a seat on the couch shrugging my jacket off knowing I would get hot soon. "What's up B long time no see. What's been going on?" Byron spoke grinning at me as Sam hit the blunt waving at me as a hello. "Nothing much you know just working and then going home and passing out," I spoke with a chuckle causing him to nod. "I know. I know. But that's okay though because you making that doe," He spoke still grinning causing me to nod before Sam passed me the blunt. I placed it between my lips inhaling leaning back against the couch looking between the three of them. "What's been going on with y'all?" I asked passing the blunt to Madai who sat at the end of the couch I was on messing around with her phone. "Nothing same ole' shit man," B spoke causing me to nod. "What about you?" I asked pushing Madai lightly causing her to look at me with a smile. "Nothing just kicking it ya know?" She spoke causing me to laugh. "Just kicking it huh? Look's like you got tatted up too," I spoke causing her to grin. "Shuttt upp," She spoke drawing her words out turning her head as her cheeks turned red. I saw Sam grin out the corner of my eyes. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket seeing a call from Lauren, "So how's California been?" She asked causing me to decline the call before sitting my phone face down on the table. "California has been...weird man. Like they don't do the shit that we do here and they don't wear fucking clothes. You don't even want to know how many nake people I've seen," I spoke shivering dramatic causing them to laugh before Madai pushed me lightly causing me to grab her hands and tickling her sides. "Yooo....chillll," She spoke giggling causing me to playfully roll my eyes before letting go. "Yoo B put on a movie," Byron spoke passing me the iPad that was connected to the television before Sam passed me the blunt behind it. "Y'all hitters the one that like fucking scary movies. I always get outnumbered," I whined causing Sam to shrug before taking the iPad. "Well I'll be taking this," He spoke with sass as he grabbed the iPad. I groaned playfully before my phone started buzzing again causing me to ignore it before it began buzzing like crazy. "Damn somebody really wants your attention," Madai spoke eyeing my phone causing me to grab it off the table seeing Lauren blowing my phone up. "Yeah well," I spoke turning my phone off before tossing it back on the table. "Doesn't matter. Only matter who I give my attention too," I spoke causing Sam to smirk before he played a random scary movie off of Netflix. I watched as Byron rolled another blunt up as I passed the one I had to Madai. I looked at the screen watching the random movie as Sam made hand gestures towards Madai to get her to scoot over closer to me. I grinned looking down before running my hand through my hair as I looked back at the television. I guess somethings just don't change.

"Ight y'all I think Ima head out," I spoke getting up from the couch. It was now one a.m. and we had successfully slash not successfully played a game of beer pong that Madai and I lost terribly like always, had a bunch of jello shots, and had a few cups of whatever fruit vodka drink Sam had made up before I got here along with the blunts that we kept smoking. "You sure B? It's late and your faded ass fuck dude," Byron spoke as they all looked at me as I stretched turning my phone back on. "I don't know man. All I know is I'm gonna need to be home before my folks wake up," I spoke as my phone fully turned on causing me to unlock in plopping back on the couch. "Alright well spend the night and set an alarm. Madai spending the night anyway," Byron spoke sitting the ashtray on the table looking at me. B was the oldest out of us, he was currently 27 while his boyfriend Sam was 23 while Madai and I were just 20. "Okay. Thanks, man. I appreciate it." I spoke causing him to nod before he leaned over to pick Sam up. "We head to bed. B come grab these blankets," He spoke motioning for Madai to follow them. I watched as notification after notification rolled in from Lauren causing me to groan knowing I was going to be in a shit load of trouble in the morning when I decided to finally answer her. I decided not to even read them and put her on do not disturb as Madai came back with the blankets and two pillows. "Thanks," I spoke falling on the little couch as she tossed me a blanket and a pillow. "No problem and Y/N," She spoke causing me to hum looking up at her. "I know back when we were younger you use to like me and I'm sorry for ghosting. My life back then wasn't really good and put together back then and-" She spoke causing me to cut her off. "It's all good Madai no hard feelings. Things change feelings change people change. Don't stress about it. I knew from the beginning that you didn't like me like that and yet I still tried so don't sweat it. Plus I only cooked dinner for you one date so it's all good," I spoke causing her shoulders to drop. "Your right feelings do change. My feelings change and I want another shot," She spoke causing my eyebrows to raise. I shook my head sighing, "People change Madai. Things are complicated in my life right now too and I'd rather be friends until I get my shit together okay?" I spoke causing her to nod. "Well at least come cuddle," She spoke causing me to roll my eyes before hopping on the couch with her and laying back watching her cuddle into my side. "NO SEX ON MY COUCH!" Sam shouted from the back of the apartment causing us to laugh as we kicked off our shoes and threw a blanket over us. "Something is wrong with yall," I spoke closing my eyes.

"Awww this is adorable look at them. Love birds so peaceful," I heard Sam and Bryon voice above us causing Madai to groan cuddling into my neck. "Do you think we should wake them?" Byron whispered to Sam. "I mean she already overslept and her mom has already threatened her. "Her life can't possibly get any worse," Sam spoke causing me to nod internally he was right. I thought to myself before drifting back to sleep.

A groan escaped the back of my throat as I opened my eyes seeing the sunlight shine through the window, "Fuck what time is it!" I spoke sitting up causing Madai and Sam to peak in the doorway. "It's only eleven," Sam spoke shrugging. My head snapped in their direction,"Fuck it's eleven! My mom had to work today," I spoke knowing I had her car causing me to throw the blanket off of me looking for my shoes."Don't sweat it she came by earlier and I took her keys to her. She said she was going to beat your ass," Madai spoke stepping back into the kitchen with a mug in her hand causing me to fall back with a groan. "Of course she did," I spoke standing up stretching. She wasn't the only one that I was going to have to deal with later.

"OOUU walk of shame," My sisters and older cousin cheered as I walked into the house flipping them off as I disappeared into the bathroom to shower.

"It wasn't a walk of shame," I spoke plopping down on the couch running the comb through my wet hair. "Well the videos posted on your snap says otherwise," Ashley spoke causing me to look at her confused. "What videos?" I asked grabbing my phone and unlocking it watching my story. "Awww this is adorable look at them. Love birds so peaceful," Sam's voice came through my phone as he filmed Madai and I sleep on their couch. "Fuck," I spoke clicking the next video of Madai and Sam dancing in the kitchen before I groaned in the background before the camera flipped and me sitting up was filmed. "Ouu girl look at yo boo all sexy and shit," Sam spoke before the camera cut off. Last was a picture of Madai Byron and Sam with the caption hacked causing me to sigh closing my eyes. "I'm so fucked," I spoke opening my messages seeing over two hundred from Lauren. "Well, I was hoping you got fucked last night so it'll at least be worth the trouble you're in now," Ashley spoke snickering. Another call from Lauren came in causing me to gulp before picking up the call, "Merry Christmas Eve," I spoke listening to the quiet end of the line. "Merry Christmas Eve baby you better enjoy it because it might be your last," Lauren's voice rang through the phone causing me to wince. "Can we talk about this?" I asked quietly biting my lip. "Oh, we will. I'm leaving the airport now send me your address I'll be there shortly," Lauren said before hanging up the phone causing me to groan softly doing as she asked before calling Q. "Hello?" His voice boomed through the phone. "I want my casket to have a gold rim around it and make sure they put me in a nice gray suit," I spoke to the mortician.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy New Years everyone!