luke's end

--- xxx---

Key || Side Notes || Information
-Bold- = Author Notes
-Italics- = Character's Thoughts (only used once in awhile)
|| This Story will be told in first person point of view, occasionally switching povs every now and then. Warnings will be shown to help readers that are sensitive to gore and violence. Mature language used||

--- xxx---

"(Y/n).."

Luke stood there with no expression on his face still. He looked like the same exact guy I met from day one. His hands were tightly gripping a pistol aimed at the floor when he lowered it. I couldn't help but feel my heart leap out of my chest when I saw him.

"There they are!" A voice yelled out from behind us.

I turned around and saw the armed men again. Before I could run, Luke grabbed me and carried me bridal style out of the hospital and into a car.

It was an expensive car, I had to say, but then again he did tell me he was rich. The armed men chased us, but once we got into the car, they couldn't do anything about it. They really saw no point in chasing us with another car.

Luke started driving off with me in the passenger seat next to him. We were both breathing heavily and the rush of adrenaline felt refreshing.

"I need to tell you something," Luke said out of the blue.

I turned to look at him. He was focusing on the road in front of him, occasionally turning the steering wheel.

"That was my father. The reason why I came to the hospital in the first place was because my dad owned it. My dad, like I said, left me and I came for revenge. I wanted to take down his hospital by spreading the rumors of what he had done. I knew you didn't have the disease and I was scared you wouldn't believe me, that's why I told you I was immune."

I sat there in shock, piecing the puzzles together in my mind, one by one.

"I'll take you to my place," Luke said.

It was more in a commanding tone. I couldn't complain. I don't remember where my house is.

By the time we got there, I looked at the outside of the house. It was a huge mansion in the middle of no where. I'm guessing this is their old house. It had a gate out front with a big fountain and it just looked like a rich house in general.

He unlocked the door and held out the door for me. I casually walked in and thanked him.

The inside of the house was so beautiful, I couldn't help, but just look at it in awe.

"Sit down," Luke said, rushing to the kitchen. I sat down on the couch encrusted with diamonds and glass. It was beautiful.

Luke grabbed some cups and poured tea into them, sitting down in front of me afterwards.

"So what are you going to do now?" He asked, taking a sip of his tea.

I smiled at him.

"Find a job and probably move to a new country. Start a fresh life, you know?" I answered, drinking the liquid he poured me.

He smirked.

My vision became hazy.

My head felt light.

I blacked out.

...

"What's going on?" I screamed.

My whole body was tied to a chair once again. I couldn't move at all. The ropes were so tight, it was giving me a burn.

Luke stood in front of me with a psychotic grin on his face.

"So you want to start a whole new life without me?" He asked, picking up a knife from the tray.

I screamed again, trying to move and break the restraints.

"Then, I'll cut off your legs, so you won't even move. That will do the trick!"

My eyes were hurting, because of the amount of crying I've done. I looked like a mess with my skin being dry and my eyes being red.

"I love you. I killed for you. I did all of that and get paid back with nothing?" Luke asked, laughing crazily at the end.

I couldn't say a word.

"You can't leave. You can't leave me like my family did. I will not let you."

He dug the knife into my legs.

Could this have ended in a better way?