true end

--- xxx---

Key || Side Notes || Information
-Bold- = Author Notes
-Italics- = Character's Thoughts (only used once in awhile)
|| This Story will be told in first person point of view, occasionally switching povs every now and then. Warnings will be shown to help readers that are sensitive to gore and violence. Mature language used||

--- xxx---

Who is that?

A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes, a teenager it looks like. Probably same age as Luke and Anthony.

He looked at me straight in the eyes and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to a room of the hospital.

Is he working here?

I tried to get out of his grip, but I couldn't. He wouldn't let me.

"Stop-"

He covered my mouth before I could speak.

He hid me and him behind a door of a room. His hands were holding my wrist and covering my mouth.

All of a sudden, the group of men with weapons ran past us, yelling things about escaped patients.

Once they left, he uncovered my mouth and looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Don't fucking talk or do anything to disobey, got that?" He demanded, his eyes burning me down.

I nodded in panic as he again dragged me. He dragged me into the parking lot where his car was and shoved me in the back harshly. He started his car and drove off faster than lightning.

"Don't trust Luke and Anthony. They aren't sane." He told me, taking a sharp turn.

I nodded.

After a few moments of silence, he parked the car near an abandoned house and stepped out, motioning for me to follow.

I do what I'm told and follow him. He let's me inside the rusty place and tells me to sit down.

The whole place was dusty and some of the walls had mold on it. It was pretty disgusting.

"I'm Oliver."

I nodded to his words and looked down.

"Luke and Anthony, I know them. They are crazy and not the best. Please, listen to me. We need you to hide." Oliver tries to explain again.

I looked up at him. He held a serious face. He's not lying.

"(Y/n), I was sent by your mom."

Timeskip 5 years || Unknown POV

"Can I get another?" I asked the bartender.

He quickly shifts me another beer. I look up at the tv.

"It's been 5 years since the whole quarantine hospital completely collapsed. No bodies were found," The news reporter said.

I chuckle silently.

It's all thanks to me.

Sequel?