Heating It Up: Hawaiian Style: Prologue: Part One:

Lieutenant Commander Stephanie McGarrett was glad that She was back in Hawaii, She also knew she had her daughter, Grace Williams, named by her father, Detective Danny "Danno" Williams, whom she had a one night stand from a long time ago

Lieutenant Commander Stephanie McGarrett was glad that She was back in Hawaii, She also knew she had her daughter, Grace Williams, named by her father, Detective Danny "Danno" Williams, whom she had a one night stand from a long time ago. She knew due to being in the Navy, she shouldn't start an relationship, or getting attached, Cause it would be hard to let go of each other.

She still couldn't help it, But think about that night, when she conceived Grace, & she found out that she was pregnant with her a week later.

<Flashback: 16 years ago>:

Stephanie was feeling a little awkward, as she was a club/resort hotel that was specializing in showing off their dominating, & kinky side. Her Naval Buddies suggested it, as a way to relax, & let off some steam in the process, She was about to give up, when she couldn't find the right person to scratch her itch, The Navy Beauty was on her way to her room, when a sexy blond man was at the bar, & drinking alone.

Hey, Handsome, Is this seat taken ?", She cooed seductively, as she walked provocatively around, & sat down, She was so close to him, He could feel the warmth of her body, & the scent of her perfume, It was intoxicating, & he wanted more of it. He cleared his throat, "I am Danny, Nice to meet you", He stuck out a hand to her, for her to take, & shake.

"I am Stephanie, Nice to meet you, Danny", She said, as she shook his hand. "Mmmm, You are one sexy piece of ass that I encountered , Danny", She said, as she decided to fuck it, & skip formal introductions, & she nibbled on his ear, & licked, & soothes the sting, "Come dance with me", She pulled him onto the dance floor. They were dancing, but the blond thinks that they are having sex, just by the way that they are acting.

They were grinding against each other, The Sexy Commander was having her fun, & took hold of his clothed cock possessively, & puts just the right amount of pressure on it, Danny was having trouble, not to shoot his load right then, & there. Stephanie whispered seductively, "Let's go, Sexy, I can't wait to fuck your brains out", she leads him out of the hotel club, & back to her room.

They broke down the door, as they continued their kissing, Stephanie closed it with her foot, as they were making their way to the middle of the room. She tore his clothes, along with his boxers off of his body. Danny was ready to do the fucking, But Stephanie has something else in mind, as she blindfolded him, cuffed him to the poles in the middle of the room.