Chapter 15: Dream Come True

Before I knew it, I was on the roof with my sister Raven who finally achieved her dream of becoming Hokage. She was the 9th Hokage overall but this was especially important because she was the first lady Hokage in the entire village. She was practically making history.

"This is it sis." I hug Raven excited. "You excited?"

She nods sadly. "I just wish Naruto was here to see this."

Tears start forming at the mention of his name. "I know he'll be very proud of you. Just like we are."

Raven smiles knowing I was right. If he was here right now he'd be smiling ear to ear. He'd be talking about how proud he is of all of us.

Jaime stood behind me, his hand over mine showing off our wedding bands. Raven had hers too since she's married to Voku. In fact he's the one passing the title to Raven.

With his swift words and the passing of the hat, my older sister became the first female Hokage in the history of the Hidden Leaf thus far. I couldn't be more proud of her.

I knew that meant I wouldn't see her as much as I wanted to but I was ok with it

I knew that meant I wouldn't see her as much as I wanted to but I was ok with it. I just wish our older brother Naruto could see how much she grew...how much we all grew.

As I was about to head home and let Raven do her business she calls me over.

"What is it Lady First?" I asked confused.

"Well seeing that I grew pretty close to you I want to be able to see you more. That's why I want to make you one of my Anbu Black ops."

"Wait really? You mean it?" I was surprised to hear that.

She nods.

Jaime and I both smiled at the news. Neither of us expected to hear that but there was no way I was passing up the opportunity.

"I'd be honored to sis."

Raven smiled too. "Guess who's on your team?"

"I have no idea."

That's when Raven's first born Minato Jr appeared in front of me. He was actually the captain of the Anbu this year.

"Wait my nephew is captain? This is so cool!" I couldn't help but smile.

"Looks like you're pretty excited Aunty."  Jr smiled at me as Raven handed him a piece of paper. "Hmm."

"What is it?"

"Looks like Lady Hokage gave us our first assignment."