Ch.8

Kagurama's Pov.

My stomach growled, begging for food. When was the last time I even ate something? Putting my search for an item on halt, I began looking for food. I smirked seeing a birds nest in a tree, and easily climbed it. Instead of grabbing the food, I grabbed a shiny item in the nest.

"A kunai knife? This is an enemies kunai! But what's this paper tied on it..!" I jumped down the tree, only to be met with three Shinobi. These three Shinobi however didn't have the leaf village symbol.

"Hey, kid." The one on the left called.

"Hand over that kunai." The one in the middle demand. I glared at them and held it behind my back.

"There is no way I'm handing this over to the likes of you. For one, I need it, and two, whatever is on this paper could benefit me." I said to them. This caused them to draw their Katana's. I narrowed my eyes even more seeing the threat laid that before me. No matter what, I can't give up this kunai! I held my hands in a transformation sign, turning into the sexy raven haired women. This time I was wearing a pink bikini.

I yelped while jumping back when they still proceeded to attack. Throwing their masks up, the revealed to be all women. Damnit! No wonder my sexy jutsu isn't working against these women. I undid the jutsu and took that as a sign to run out of there as fast as I could.

"At times I'm not training at the south forest, I use the back hills! Therefore I know every trap there is in the forest." I muttered while going through tall grass. I used the stolen kunai to trigger a trap and continued triggering more. Laughing at them, I failed to notice a tree stump, causing me to trip and fall through a bush. "Gaaaaah!" I screamed as I fell down a cliff. The impact sent a wave of pain going through my body, and I laid there unable to move. The tingling sensation, which I now think is myself sensing people happened right before someone landed in front of me.

"Kagurama! Pull yourself together! Are you hurt?!" The voice of Iruka-Sensei shouted while lifting me up. Well I don't know, do I look hurt?! I clenched my eyes before slowly opening them. "Come on, we're going back to the academy." He said helping me up. At that exact moment the three Kunoichi's landed at the top of the cliff. Iruka-Sensei quickly used a purple smoke screen, put me on his back, and hurried out of there.

"Die!" The female with the short black hair shouted as she attacked Iruka-Sensei. He blocked her Katana with a kunai knife.

"I will protect Kagurama no matter what it takes!" Iruka-Sensei said and kicked her back. I felt a small smile unconsciously overcome my features. The three Kunoichi's retaliated by sending a shadow shuriken jutsu. A few grazed Iruka-Sensei and he landed on a branch, panting.

I clenched my eyes tighter at the irritating sensing feeling I got. A man with white spiky hair, a mask covering up to his nose, and a forehead protector covering his eye jumped in front of us. Something about him seemed so familiar. I just don't know what...

"Are you both of you alright?" He asked.

"Kakashi! What are you doing here?" Iruka-Sensei asked.

"Your students told me what happened. Go Iruka!" The Kakashi person shouted. Iruka-Sensei turned around and began running away. I could faintly hear the three Kunoichi shout "Karura". I turned my head to see a huge fire dragon.

"Kakashi!" Iruka-Sensei shouted, clearly worried.

"Raikiri!" Kakashi screamed and I saw lightening cover his hand before the screams of the Kunocihi echoed throughout the first. Looking forward, I slumped my head into Iruka-Sensei's neck feeling a sense of relief. Once we made it out of the forest safely and near the academy, Iruka-Sensei stopped and put me down.

"How are you feeling Kagurama?" He asked. I was sure he was wondering if he was supposed to take me to get checked out at the hospital.

"I am fine. Sensei... they were after this." I said pulling the kunai out from my pouch. His eyes widened at it. "The document is important to them. They were going to kill me for it." I finished and handed it to him. The minute it was out of my hand, the ringing I've been suppressing caused a wave of pain to shoot across my forehead, and I slumped down the tree feeling my awareness disappear.

_________

"You almost lost your life today!" Iruk-Sensei shouted, scolding me. I looked down upset.

"That's true but..." I trailed off while looking off to the side, my hands in my pocket.

"Everyone in the village respects Hokage-Sama. He is our leader. Yondaime-Sama is a hero who protected the village against the demon fox." Iruka-Sensei explained.

"A hero..." I said looking up with wide eyes.

"Kagurama... do you have The Will of Fire in you?" Iruka-Sensei asked. His angered expression turning into a smile.

"Will of Fire? What's that?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

"It's the strong will to protect this village." Iruka-Sensei explained. A strong will to protect this village? It was just earlier that I spoke about leaving the village. I did risk my life for that document because there was the possibility it could hurt this village. I guess deep down I truly do love Konoha... Iruka-Sensei pulled out a kunai and marked a spot on the tree behind me. "You might become the Hokage by the time you become this tall." This fulled me with both determination and excitement.

"Alright! I am going to work extremely hard to become to next Hokage of this village!" I said with one of the first true grins of happiness I've ever released.