Ch.15

I stared at the closed door before me, contemplating entering

I stared at the closed door before me, contemplating entering. I had just finished my ninja ID picture, and was quiet satisfied with the results.

Now back to the task at hand. My meeting with the Hokage. Iruka-Sensei was in the hospital, Mizuki was arrested, and I was now about to discuss whether I deserve to be a Ninja or not because of the fact I stole the forbidden scroll of sealing. Downside of this is I may have just committed treason to my home village, ruining any chance of me becoming Hokage. Plus side, I learned Jutsu's created by The Tobirama Senju. If you think about it, committing treason to learn Jutsu's created by a legend wasn't all that bad.

"You may enter." A ninja who appeared in front of me said. I stood up from the bench I sat in, and did just that. Instead of the usual serious expression of the Yondaime, he had a small smile on his face.

"Kagurama, how are you?" He asked. I only shrugged in response, crossing my arms. "You don't have to be so tense. You're not in trouble." Despite this, I still had my guard up. The Hokage gestured me to come forward, and not wanting the situation to be even worse than it was, I took a couple of steps towards him. "How many Jutsu's did you learn Kagurama. I know the Shadow clone Jutsu wasn't the only one." He said cutting straight to the point.

I glanced to the side, contemplating whether I should or shouldn't tell him the truth. It's no secret that I was a horrible liar, making it obvious that I was hiding facts. Releasing a sigh, I uncrossed my arms and brushed my brown locks.

"...2" I muttered and if the Hokage was surprised, he was good at hiding it.

"What is the other Jutsu Kagurama." He questioned. I raised a brow trying to remember the name. I actually attempted to learn 4, but could only figure out 2.

"So there was the Shadow clown Jutsu, the easiest one out of the two." I started while putting my thumb up, indicating the number one. "And then there was this weird darkness Justus. I thought it was some cool ninjutsu, but it ended up being a Genjutsu. Not that it's not cool, any Jutsu created by Nidaime-Sama is amazing." The usually composed Hokage, was now staring at me with eyes narrowed in disbelief and shock.

"So you've fully mastered them?" He slowly asked after staring at me for a couple of seconds.

"Yeah. The Shadow Clone Jutsu is a lot more easier than the clone Jutsu taught in the academy. I don't understand why we didn't learn that technique instead." I said with a shrug.

"What about the Kokuangyo no Jutsu?" This felt like an interrogation. I mean sure I did steal a forbidden scroll, but hey, it's not like it was my fault! I mean I did manage to defeat a spy of the village and pass the graduation exam. Well my own version of it.

"Hmm, that one was a little more complicated. Genjutsu isn't my most powerful ability, but once I did the Jutsu a couple of times, I got the hang of it. However while I was doing the Jutsu, I felt so drained of energy, but the minute I canceled, I felt perfectly fine. It was as if my soul was being sucked out from my body.I don't know how to explain it, it was kind of complicated." I explained with a concentrated expression.